Status of Reinado Cigars CG LE orders... April/May 2016

Started by gyoza1138, 05/08/2016 06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

What blew my mind is that billing to credit isn't a big percentage of Antonio's business, unless I misunderstood "B2C".  What IS his most common form of payment?  Cash??   :confused:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Ted

gyoza1138

QuoteSenorPablo - 5/10/2016  9:49 AM

So I just talked to Reinado and it sounds like his credit card processor has changed their stance on processing orders related to tobacco.  So for now he has no way of processing B2C orders.  PayPal is not an option.  He is hoping to get it resolved soon but he doesn't do a lot of B2C orders (aside from the CG cigar) so I suspect it isn't a huge priority for him.  For now, i'm going to pull down the banner ads for them.  Sorry folks.  If you have an interest in getting them, PM me and we can probably work something out on the side for getting them to you.

-Paul

Wow. Thank you for getting that information. That's pretty unfortunate for them. I hope they get a new payment gateway or some sort of distributor worked out; they look like great sticks and the reviews make it sound like they've got aging potential.

-Ben

johncw

Quotegyoza1138 - 5/10/2016  8:35 PM

QuoteSenorPablo - 5/10/2016  9:49 AM

So I just talked to Reinado and it sounds like his credit card processor has changed their stance on processing orders related to tobacco.  So for now he has no way of processing B2C orders.  PayPal is not an option.  He is hoping to get it resolved soon but he doesn't do a lot of B2C orders (aside from the CG cigar) so I suspect it isn't a huge priority for him.  For now, i'm going to pull down the banner ads for them.  Sorry folks.  If you have an interest in getting them, PM me and we can probably work something out on the side for getting them to you.

-Paul

Wow. Thank you for getting that information. That's pretty unfortunate for them. I hope they get a new payment gateway or some sort of distributor worked out; they look like great sticks and the reviews make it sound like they've got aging potential.

-Ben

Very interesting

SenorPablo

Quoteheadfirst - 5/10/2016  7:44 PM

What blew my mind is that billing to credit isn't a big percentage of Antonio's business, unless I misunderstood "B2C".  What IS his most common form of payment?  Cash??   :confused:

Sorry B2C is business to consumer as opposed to B2B - business to business.  Basically he does most of his business with B&Ms and such where they can do Purchase Orders and bank transfers.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

quickme

i wonder if he would take western union.  For anything under $1000 its the easiest way to send money IMO..

headfirst

QuoteSenorPablo - 5/11/2016  7:58 AM

Quoteheadfirst - 5/10/2016  7:44 PM

Sorry B2C is business to consumer as opposed to B2B - business to business.  Basically he does most of his business with B&Ms and such where they can do Purchase Orders and bank transfers.

-Paul

Thanks for clarifying Paul, now it makes some sense.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

SenorPablo

Ok folks.  Just wanted to let you know that I had Antonio send me several sealed boxes of the CG Cigar.  I'll be moving them for him.  If anyone was not able to get them directly from him because of the credit card processing issue, PM me and we'll work something out.  They are still at the 20% off price of $64 + $5 shipping in the US for a sealed box of 10 cigars.  If you are interested outside the US let me know and I'll look up shipping.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

MacMac

Wow on the credit card issue! A credit card company giving up the chance to make money -- that's confusing.
Benjamin, I hope you enjoy the site and come part of the community!
Joe
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.