Mary Jane jokes...add yours

Started by 360, 10/15/2009 10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One day Mary Jane was walking through a cow pasture and seen a dandelion growing in the middle of a big pile of cow dung. Mary Jane just laughs...she knows that dandelion didn't do all that!

One day Mary Jane was swinging in a skirt. Mary Jane's momma says, "Mary Jane, you better quit swinging in that skirt. The boys will see your panties." Mary Jane just laughs....she knows she ain't got no panties on.

One day Mary Jane was walking down the side walk when two boys jumped out and started ripping her clothes off. Mary Jane just laughs....she knows them clothes ain't going to fit them boys.

These are a couple that my Grandpa used to tell me when I was a kid. It took a few years of growing up for me to fully appreciate them. Feel free to add yours!
I'm running for President. Please vote for me!

ljlemer

I thought you were building up to a big punchline. If you just want more mildly amusing statements, I'll try:

Mary Jane's boyfriend told her he wanted to make love to her. She laughed because she knew love was something you do, not make.

Mary Jane's boyfriend said he wanted to pop her cherry. She laughed because her cherry went bye-bye ages ago when she went swinging without panties.

Mary Jane's mommy told her to stop picking her nose. She was bewildered because it was a mess in there and she was just trying to straighten up.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

cmmayo

Mary Jane was walking through the forest, and a squirrel ran up her skirt.
And Mary Jane laughed and laughed, because she knew there weren't any nuts up there.

Mary Jane was at the movies with her boyfriend. He put his hand up her skirt.
And Mary Jane laughed and laughed, because she knew her money was in her shoe.

:confused:  :biggrin:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Ken Kelley

Mary Jane was walking downtown and saw a sign in a fabric store that said "Felt, 10 cents."
And Mary Jane laughed and laughed, because she knew where she could get felt for free.

Mary Jane pushed her brother into the pool. Her mother said, "You know your brother can't swim!"
And Mary Jane laughed and laughed, because she knew there wasn't any water in that pool.

Mary Jane was taking a shower and when her brother Billy came up and threw open the curtain to scare Mary Jane, water flew everywhere!
And Mary Jane laughed and laughed, because she knew she had the only towel.

Mary Jane went to the doctor because she hadn't been feeling too well. The doctor told her that she was pregnant with twins.
And Mary Jane just laughed and laughed, because she knew she only did it once.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.