Micro Chip Implant

Started by 360, 10/23/2009 12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE PATRIOT MICRO CHIP is intended to be implanted in terrorists.
The implant is specifically designed to be installed in the forehead.
When properly installed, it will allow the one implanted, to speak to God.  
It comes in various sizes:

The exact size of the implant will be selected by a well-trained and highly skilled technician.
The implant may or may not be painless. Side effects, like headaches and nausea, are temporary.
Some bleeding or swelling may occur at the injection site.
Please enjoy the security we provide for you.
Best regards,

Your friendly neighborhood Paratroopers :usa: :shooter:  :usa:
I'm running for President. Please vote for me!

ljlemer

Those are Macro chips.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

mcdimond

Quote360 - 10/22/2009  10:03 PM

Side effects, like headaches and nausea, are temporary.

Very temporary :lmao:
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Ken Kelley

And here's my favorite syringe!!!

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

gitfiddl

QuoteAlphairon - 10/23/2009  9:02 AM

And here's my favorite syringe!!!

Too bad you can't use it in Calfornia...You gotta love Ronnie Barrett! :shades:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

mountedshriner

I just returned from a meeting w/my ammo manufacturer/supplier in Montana. They do custom loads as well. He had an area set up just for custom 50 Cal. Loads. Since they do a "full length re-sizing" of the cases it takes a 4 ton press to accomplish this feat. Very impressive indeed. We went out and destroyed some boulders w/a Barrett 50 Wednesday afternoon and I must say it is a very impressive piece of artillery!!
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

stogie_foggie

Quotemountedshriner - 10/23/2009  8:04 AM

I just returned from a meeting w/my ammo manufacturer/supplier in Montana. They do custom loads as well. He had an area set up just for custom 50 Cal. Loads. Since they do a "full length re-sizing" of the cases it takes a 4 ton press to accomplish this feat. Very impressive indeed. We went out and destroyed some boulders w/a Barrett 50 Wednesday afternoon and I must say it is a very impressive piece of artillery!!

Have Bob send you the video of the .50 cal ricochet.  Scary as hell.  I would, but don't have it anymore.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.