Ive got a CAO and a couple 5 Vegas

Started by plnortham, 09/23/2015 05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Quotequickme - 10/2/2015  8:26 PM  These next pictures are going to be good!!!

:biggrin: oh I bet
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bigjohn20081983

Someone hold his beer and film his reaction when his mailbox explodes.
 :biggrin:
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

plnortham

Ha!  Too funny!  Our mail truck is loud as hell.  As soon as I heard it, my wife watched me jump over the couch and run down the stairs and out the front door.  All to walk out to all this glory!

-Partagas Cifuentes Maduro Robusto
-Padilla 1948 Edicion Limitada 2010 Robusto
-Vega Fina Corona
-La Aurora Leoninos Corojitos
-Drew Estate Undercrown Viva Corona Gorda
-AKA Solace Cloud Nine
-Ave Maria Crusader
-CAO La Traviata Divino Maduro.

Neil, you've treated me very well.  Thank you so much for your kindness and over generosity! Im glad I reinforced the mailbox.
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

C130Driver

He definitely took good care of you! Great work Neil.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

plnortham

Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Longhorn

Well done, Neil.  Great first rodeo for Phillip!  :thumbsup:

appollo

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.