Ash tray give away Contest

Started by appollo, 02/14/2016 10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clami

Looks great, throw my name in the hat. Thanks for the contest, great idea and great craftsmanship.

appollo

Only 1 week left before I draw for the ash tray.So if there are any geeks out there who want a chance to win,you have one week left. :biggrin:

Mojo66

This would look stunning in my setup.

I'm in for sure, wouldn't mind a piece of Canadian craftsmanship in my "lounge".

Thanks for the contest.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

junglepete

Nice work there. Thanks for the contest! I'm in  :-)
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

CharlieDon'tSurf

Very generous Appollo.  It looks amazing.  I am shy of the 100 posts, but whomever wins this is very lucky.

Rebecca Silverwolf

Looks like some nice work. I'll throw my name in. Thanks for the contest.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Camshaft83

That is sweet. Anyone would be a fool to not put in on this one. Count me in and thanks for the contest. :bigthumbs:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Gustoff

I'd love to have this sitting along side the recliner! I'm in.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

plnortham

Ill throw my name in the hat!
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

C130Driver

It looks great man. Please sign me up!
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

artman556

GrouchoM

@Appollo Did you conclude your contest?
The secret word is cigars!

appollo

QuoteGrouchoM - 3/22/2016  2:10 AM

@Appollo Did you conclude your contest?

Yep Camshaft83 won the prize.

calvarez

Would you share your build details or plans?  I have a full wood shop and would like to do something like this.
Carlos Alvarez, Peoria, AZ

"I've learned that the taboo subjects -- religion, politics,
philosophy -- can be safely discussed in polite company
when you're holding a fine cigar and a scotch."
  -- Me

appollo

Quotecalvarez - 3/28/2016  11:36 PM

Would you share your build details or plans?  I have a full wood shop and would like to do something like this.
I will send you some measurements

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.