Paris and Rome in November

Started by mb2456, 10/13/2015 09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mb2456

Heading out to Rome and then to Paris to visit a daughter who is studying aboard later this year and have not found any good information on cigar shops or cigar etiquette in either cities.  Our Cigar Geek forum doesn't have much information so I'm reaching out to the community here.  I would love to take some time in between site seeing and relax in a cafe in both cities and enjoy a cigar, a drink and watch the Italians and Parisians go about there day.  Any information by those who have traveled in either city would be appreciated.  

Thx
Mike

Cfickter

I don't know about Paris, but Sparklepony was recently in Rome and can give you all the highlights of cigar shops there.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Jackal

Paris is a pretty rough city for cigar smoking.  You can no longer smoke in any hotel or restaurant.  I think that all cafes have also gone no smoking.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Cigary

Rome is pretty good about Cigars but when you're around the crowded sites I'd refrain from smoking in large crowds.  I've been there a lot and actually will be there the end of this month....will also be in Florence for 4 nights....Vence for 3 nights and then catch a cruise Nov.7 in Venice that comes back to Ft. Lauderdale...about 8 ports of call from the southern tip of Italy to Rome, Livorno, Toulon, Barcelona, Madeira and a couple of other ports as well.

Paris as was said is a bit more stodgy but cigarettes seem to be allowed all over the place except in restaurants and hotels.

Link for Cigar Places in Rome:
http://cigarplaces.com/city/rome-cigars.aspx

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.