Guru Naming Contest

Started by horrido, 09/03/2015 01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjohn20081983

Guru of Timmy's  I hear Tim Hortons is very popular in the GWN
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

STL_Cohiba

All Mighty Guru of the North

Oh Guru My Guru

Don Guru of the Mighty Sticks
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

Joelala

Guru of all things Canada
Joe

junglepete

The Guru of the Canada's

The Guru of Eh?

Thanks for the contest!

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Kid Montana

The Guru of Poutine
The Skookum Guru of Maple Syrup
The Flannel Guru
The Guru of,  "youbecha we can take my Ski-doo"

I'd rather have a cigar...

scrubs

Dudley Guru-Right

Forgive me. I'm new. (and I'll milk that for at least a couple more weeks).
Kristofor "Kris" Copes

An exchange between Lady Astor and Winston Churchill:
Lady Astor:  "If I were your wife I would put poison in your coffee!"
Churchill: "And if I were your husband I would drink it."

nirab

Moose Guru

Take off, eh, Guru

The Toque'n Guru

The Neutral Guru of the North, or just The Neutral Guru

EH! GURU!

Canadian Cuban Connection Guru

The Great Geddy Lee Guru

Friggin' Freez'n Guru

I Am Guru, eh

Snowshoes n Cigars Guru

The Sleddin' Guru

Too Cold to Smoke Guru

Guru, I Am

:biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

horrido

All right now the hard work to go over all interesting one liners so this will take me till next weekend and if I come across a few that are in the top 5 I will put your names in a hat and draw one winner.
Winner will be posted Oct 11.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Brlesq

Thanks again for the contest, Mark!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

horrido

Ok well it's down to these 3

Guru of the great white north
The guru whisperer
The cigar whisperer guru

Ummm

Guru of the great white north Cigar whisperer? Ummm there could be a play on words here need to give it some thought we could have three winners if this works out. :-(
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

horrido

The Cigar Whisperer Guru of the GWN ....... A little long but it will do. So out of the three that presented the names I will not name the person you will know by what is in your mailbox....the mystery continues....... :biggrin:
-- Cuban saying

Caveman Steve

Quotehorrido - 10/12/2015  11:03 AM  The Cigar Whisperer Guru of the GWN ....... A little long but it will do. So out of the three that presented the names I will not name the person you will know by what is in your mailbox....the mystery continues....... :biggrin:

Need to add an  "Eh" on the end.   :biggrin:
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Mojo66

:dancing:  :bigthumbs:
Congrats on that new handle of yours. Glad to have been a part of it.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.