Wifi Monitoring Sensors

Started by ThinBlueLine, 10/24/2015 07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted

Quotenirab - 1/20/2016  3:20 PM  Where did you get that light?

They are 100cm LED strips from Amazon, cut to length. Two along the back upper and one on the bottom. I'm hoping they generate enough light to bounce off internal walls shelves and glass to look good, but won't really know until I start stocking it. 5v USB power cord. Looks better in person, but here are couple better pics without the glow...

ThinBlueLine

Those battery percentages level off?
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Ted

Yes they did, thanks! Bouncing between 93-94%. I think the site says up to 8 months battery life, but I'd honestly be happy with 3 or 4 months. The batteries are cheap for a 20pk off Amazon, and actually I have about a dozen left over after replacing in multiple LCD hygrometers and other small electronics.

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

drac2485

Those tags look really interesting.  Is everyone that got them still having a good experience?  The negative reviews on the website make me nervous but I'm really interested since I have quite a few different humidor/coolidors.

Eigon

I have 4 in a tower humidor and 1 as baseline in the room. They work perfectly. Only problem is that now I move the fans in the humidor around a lot, in order to achieve the holy grail of the same RH on all shelves.
Eigon

calvarez

I've had these for a few years.  They aren't perfect, but do the job.  I have them in the fridges and freezer, as well as the humidors.  It solved the problem of our kid leaving the garage freezer open, and alerted me to the cleaning people leaving a humidor open a crack.  It tells me when to change Boveda packs.
Carlos Alvarez, Peoria, AZ

"I've learned that the taboo subjects -- religion, politics,
philosophy -- can be safely discussed in polite company
when you're holding a fine cigar and a scotch."
  -- Me

cibolodave

Hello. Are you still using the sensors? Do you recommend?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.