Cigar box with ducks???? Anyone know the maker????

Started by McBryde, 10/27/2015 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

https://memphis.craigslist.org/atq/5287802481.html

This guy has some cigar boxes on his listing that have mallard ducks in a ring that look embossed on the box. Does anyone know the maker of this box? Anyone by chance have one laying around they want to get rid of? Pic on the top right of them in the ad.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

McBryde

I meant the one on that listing out of Memphis. I can't afford anything Gucci, lol, but that one looks super sweet!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

McBryde

ETSY to the win, LOL. Thanks Brian! I contacted this guy, and he has about 8-10 of that box. I figured it would be a cool box for my hunting room at the new house. He's supposed to contact me in the morning with some more pictures of them, and pricing. We'll see how much he wants for them, and what condition they are in.

E

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

McBryde

toby2

QuoteVroomp - 10/28/2015  6:40 AM  

1980's makes it vintage? Really?

yeah someone told me they love my classic Jeep.... it's only a 1983 model? 

Mojo66

Quotetoby2 - 10/29/2015  7:07 AM  

If 1980 is vintage, then I must be a relic  :-0  

Ken Kelley

QuoteMojo66 - 10/28/2015  7:13 PM

I'm a 1949 model myself so I must be an antique!  :biggrin:

However, I have been told by a female admirer that I'm still a pretty good ride!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Longhorn

QuoteKen Kelley - 10/29/2015  8:38 AM

...However, I have been told by a female admirer that I'm still a pretty good ride!

That's 'cause you have a new truck and a doctor's prescription, you old fart!  :biggrin:

McBryde

QuoteLonghorn - 10/29/2015  1:02 PM

...However, I have been told by a female admirer that I'm still a pretty good ride!

That's 'cause you have a new truck and a doctor's prescription, you old fart!  :biggrin:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

nwb

QuoteLonghorn - 10/29/2015  2:02 PM

:lmao:
Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

QuoteLonghorn - 10/29/2015  2:02 PM  
QuoteKen Kelley - 10/29/2015  8:38 AM  ...However, I have been told by a female admirer that I'm still a pretty good ride!  

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Mojo66

QuoteMojo66 - 10/28/2015  7:13 PM  

I'm a 1949 model myself so I must be an antique!  :biggrin:   However, I have been told by a female admirer that I'm still a pretty good ride!

That is WTMI Ken... but hey, glad for you... and the rider(s)   :biggrin:

plnortham

Wow...This conversation took a hard turn.  Ha!  From cigar boxes to a Dr's prescription for dudes.  Hmmmm.
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.