My mind & my mailbox have been blown!

Started by bertf86, 10/28/2015 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gustoff

Setting the bar! Excellent job Stephen!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

C130Driver

Very nice! Sounds like you really caught him off guard. Must be a nice change of pace after all the trouble you've had with the SOA sticks.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

bertf86

QuoteC130Driver - 10/29/2015  2:12 AM

Very nice! Sounds like you really caught him off guard. Must be a nice change of pace after all the trouble you've had with the SOA sticks.

Yeah Devin it really did! I was so confused about what I may have ordered & not once did it cross my mind that it could have been a gift from this site (for some reason I thought the points system meant my address wasnt visible until I had reached 100 points & was able to see others).

Yeah it really has cheered me up with all the challenges ive had with those sticks!
"God damnit - I canoed it!" KingCobraJFS

Mojo66

Well done Stephen.
I remember the first bomb that blew my mailbox a few years ago and I can tell you the smile hasn't left my face yet. Sending them also brings me joy.

This community never ceases to amaze me  :bigthumbs:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

plnortham

Thats pretty sweet!  CG is definitely a good group of people.  The kindness and generosity never cease to amaze me. :cheer:
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Longhorn

SparklePony

Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.