December Member Sponsored Geek Critique (First Two Weeks)

Started by junglepete, 10/31/2015 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

Quotejohncw - 11/17/2015  10:56 PM

Quotenirab - 11/17/2015  5:10 PM

Quotejohncw - 11/13/2015  8:27 AM

That is the surprise critique cigar.

Ahh...ok then, what is it???  :biggrin:  :shy:  :lmao:

No idea not sure how we can submit it either. Maybe Nathan is going to PM you when you say you completed the cigar... Been raining for a couple of days here so I haven't had a chance to smoke it.

I haven't heard anything. I assume we choose what we think it is from the drop down menu. That's what I'm planning to do at this point. I need to get it completed. Next week we'll be crazy busy.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

millarddj

I believe Nathan said on the herf last night to simply use any option in the drop down menu, and he'd know to change it based upon who performed the submission.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

MacMac

Quotemillarddj - 11/20/2015  9:44 PM

I believe Nathan said on the herf last night to simply use any option in the drop down menu, and he'd know to change it based upon who performed the submission.

GREAT!!

MacMac

Ok the frustration continues. The instructions say "At the top of this page you should see a box that provides the link to the form for entering the review." There is no link for the entry of the Blind Review. This review is due by the 25th. I need help! I need to get my review completed! The 25th is going to be an impossible day!
Thanks for help!
Joe

MacMac

Ok the frustration continues. The instructions say "At the top of this page you should see a box that provides the link to the form for entering the review." There is no link for the entry of the Blind Review. This review is due by the 25th. I need help! I need to get my review completed! The 25th is going to be an impossible day!
Thanks for help!
Joe

ntanner

On the home page were the current critiques are there is a link for all geek critiques, hit that and then when that page pops up there is another link for all critiques, hit that and at the top of that page there is a link for adding a critique. If that doesn't get you there let me know.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

johncw

I should have gotten this in yesterday... it's snowing today  :banghead:

millarddj

Quotejohncw - 11/21/2015  11:13 AM

I should have gotten this in yesterday... it's snowing today  :banghead:

I have family here all weekend and a super busy week. It's gonna be tight for me too. Seems to be a common theme. :banghead:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

MacMac

The link is not there. I'm thing my name may not have been add to the list ti add an official review.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

MacMac

Quotentanner - 11/21/2015  2:46 PM

use this link. It will take you to the page.
http://www.cigargeeks.com/reviews/staffreviews.asp?action=staffreviewform

That link works -- thanks!

MacMac

Okay, I totally ready to be embarrassed. I've made my guess and submitted my review! Now, I know you guys will take it easy on a realitvely new cigar smoker. HaHa! :shy:  :lmao:  :lmao:

nwb

Just catching up - please use any cigar for the review and I'll change it prior to them being posted.

We have 1 review in and 4 to go.  These are due by end of day Wednesday.  As always, if you have any questions or issues with submitting the review, please PM me.
Chief of Shaft

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

gpd4

John, if you need a place to smoke inside this week, you are welcome to join me on the beautiful north side of our fair city.  Or I'm happy to sit outside and freeze and smoke one with you elsewhere...
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

millarddj

I'm pleased to report that my critique should be submitted this afternoon or evening. I have no idea what this was, but I'm interested to find out.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

nirab

I just submitted mine. I have no idea what this was, and my curiosity is pretty tempered at this point...this cigar was... :shades:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

millarddj

Mine is submitted as well. I do not think I enjoyed mine as much as Nirab enjoyed his (just a hunch).  :angel:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

MacMac

millarddj

QuoteMacMac - 11/24/2015  7:45 AM

It will be fun to see all of our guesses!

Was I supposed to guess what specific stick I was smoking? I have nowhere near enough experience to do that, but I DID make a couple of assumptions.  :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

nirab

Quotemillarddj - 11/24/2015  8:16 AM

QuoteMacMac - 11/24/2015  7:45 AM

It will be fun to see all of our guesses!

Was I supposed to guess what specific stick I was smoking? I have nowhere near enough experience to do that, but I DID make a couple of assumptions.  :biggrin:

I'm gonna guess that I won't be searching for whatever this is anytime soon!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nwb

No guesses required.  The reviews have been interesting, and I think at least one person will be surprised! :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

johncw

Vroomp

I think I got this entered in just under the wire~!  :whistle:

Thanks for the opportunity Nathan, it was an interesting smoke~! Got any more? :smoker:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

MacMac

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.