Trade?

Started by McBryde, 11/01/2015 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

I'm looking at trying a couple of cigars, didn't know if someone that had a few of these might be interested in doing a blind trade for the rest of a 5-er from what they had, and my end would be a blind trade to you. Let me know if you have any of these and are interested.

Flor de Las Antillas
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor or Mi Amor Reserva or both
AB Prensado
Tat Havana VI
Punch Signature
Diesel Uncut
New World by AJF, The Nicaraguan wrapper one.
Black Pearl Morado

Thanks,

Emerson
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

headfirst

I have 4 of these that are on your list and would be willing to blind trade, but I did snatch up the last blind trade opportunity around here so I'll defer unless nobody else claims it today.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Mojo66

I have only 1 off that list.

Gary this one is yours as far as I'm concerned.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

McBryde

PM Incoming Gary!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

McBryde

Ok, I have 2 guys that have hit me up on this that I'm going to take up on the offer, going to call this one done!

Thanks!

Cfickter

Glad it worked out for you, nice to see some Geeks to step up.  Post pics of the final deals
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

SparklePony

Careful, y'all. You might get some extra armadillo parts from Emerson.
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

headfirst

Hmm, I could use a 'dillo ashtray...   :biggrin:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

McBryde

Quoteheadfirst - 11/2/2015  4:16 PM

Hmm, I could use a 'dillo ashtray...   :biggrin:

Be carefull what you wish for!

E

McBryde

Justin sent a BWAHAHAHAHAHAH at the end of his PM after telling me I'm his first trade on here, this could get interesting! HEHE!

E

Longhorn

QuoteMcBryde - 11/2/2015  5:50 PM

Justin sent a BWAHAHAHAHAHAH at the end of his PM after telling me I'm his first trade on here, this could get interesting! HEHE!

E

Justin apparently didn't read the fine print and hazardous activity warnings when he hit "submit" to join... blast away Emerson!   :biggrin:

McBryde

QuoteLonghorn - 11/2/2015  6:35 PM

QuoteMcBryde - 11/2/2015  5:50 PM

E

Justin apparently didn't read the fine print and hazardous activity warnings when he hit "submit" to join... blast away Emerson!   :biggrin:

I is be a Geek mathematician!  :rolleyes:

E

headfirst

A lesson in geek common core math coming to the newbie?   :-)
-Charles Spurgeon

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.