field supplies

Started by quickme, 11/02/2015 11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickme

Anyone making an order with Field supply by any chance?  I'm looking at the 40ct humi for $19.99. Obviously they don't ship to the GWN so I'm SOL.  If you are ordering something I would be very grateful if you would tact my order on and be kind enough to ship it to me :D

http://www.fieldsupply.com/strong-like-bull-blackwatch-megilla-double-pistol-cases-and-more-71-off.html

nirab

Can you order it online, and have it shipped to me? I bought one of these last time they were on sale, but if you have yours shipped to me, I do not mind shipping it up to you.  :-)
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

horrido

Yup Brian is great he helped me out also.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

horrido

Omg those are awesome me want one too......lol
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

quickme

it will let me use Brian's addy.  I'll wait till tomorrow to see if he wants anything :)  Hopefully I don't buy more

StogieDad

I bought that one a while back.  SUPER travel humi, you will be impressed.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

Quotehorrido - 11/2/2015  3:35 PM

Omg those are awesome me want one too......lol

Ship it to me, and I will get it to ya brother!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

McBryde

SKU: CH-VC07-BL-QA2 Is only $15. Looks about the same. I have one of the pelican cases that I use for my pistols, they are sweet.
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Longhorn

Picked one of the 40 count humi off of these guys a few months ago - it's a great buy!

quickme

Humi ordered along with a 15ct... Lol.  Thank you Brian!   I really appreciate it!

Camshaft83

That is a great price for one of those. I think I paid almost that much for a 5 count from CI a couple years ago.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

horrido

Quotequickme - 11/2/2015  6:36 PM

Humi ordered along with a 15ct... Lol.  Thank you Brian!   I really appreciate it!

How were you able to get around the billing address since the system tries to look at what is attached to card. Shipping part is easy but it did not take address using my iPad? Weird.
-- Cuban saying

quickme

I used PayPal so I didn't have any issues.  When you use a credit card it has to be the billing address.  I always have stuff shipped to my work address.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.