Badges

Started by McBryde, 11/01/2015 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagfandaddy

Hum, I need to make a frog hollow badge
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Cap10_Morgan

Quotejagfandaddy - 5/29/2017  11:04 PM

I liked your idea of the "Solar Herfer", since we will never be able to earn the Polar Herfer here in Jax!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Vroomp

I don't want any of those badges unless they come in gold~! :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

amigodecigars

"If you're the smoke police, then where are your badges?  "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"                 
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

Otter

QuoteVroomp - 5/30/2017  7:23 PM

I don't want any of those badges unless they come in gold~! :biggrin:

:lmao:
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

CascadeSmoker

Ok, SO here's a Newbie question I'm sure.....How do you get badges?
CascadeSmoker

A cigar ought not to be smoked solely with the mouth, but with the hand, the eyes, and with the spirit.- Zino Davidoff

Vroomp

QuoteCascadeSmoker - 12/3/2017  11:16 PM  Ok, SO here's a Newbie question I'm sure.....How do you get badges?

http://cigargeeks.com/badges/

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

CascadeSmoker

CascadeSmoker

A cigar ought not to be smoked solely with the mouth, but with the hand, the eyes, and with the spirit.- Zino Davidoff

shakinghorizons

Who do I contact regarding my CRA and Troop Supporter badge?

Cap10_Morgan

Quoteshakinghorizons - 1/8/2018  10:00 AM  Who do I contact regarding my CRA and Troop Supporter badge?

I have asked about the Troop Supporter badge a few times, but don't know yet.  Let me know if you find out.  On one hand, I don't want to be the guy begging for a badge since thats NOT what it was about.  On the other hand, I don't want to be the a-hole veteran who didn't even contribute to Cigars for Troops!  lol

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

05Venturer

Contact Nathan nwb
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Deener27

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 5/29/2017  10:12 PM

Quotejagfandaddy - 5/29/2017  11:04 PM

I liked your idea of the "Solar Herfer", since we will never be able to earn the Polar Herfer here in Jax!

Be careful what you wish for...

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.