Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

Oh yea, Flatbeds are really nice!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

MacMac

Very nice. There a lot of sticks moving around... :cool:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Gustoff

Late comment because of a crazy busy weekend. None of those cigars I sent have a ton of age, but they're all good. If you check out my virtual humidor, they're listed under blind trade.. I'm glad you like them! This was a great first experience on trade!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

McBryde

Well, today I received my end of the trade from Eric, Alter40. Thanks for the trade Eric, can't wait to try these sticks out!

photo 64B2E3E4-6F10-42B0-88FF-2DB5894F1BE0_zpslb3zqy0a.jpg

Thanks,

Emerson
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

I am leaving feedback for all of you guys that I did a trade with. Thanks again for great trades!

Emerson

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

headfirst

Thank you Emerson, that was fun!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

alter40

I'm glad they arrived safe! Thanks for the trade. Hope you enjoy them!

McBryde

Eric, there was a note on my box that said "Arrived opened" from my postal lady. Evidently they didn't stay closed the whole way, but they arrived none the less! For you new guys, it's almost always money ahead to ship using the small flat rate shipping boxes. I like to put them in the box, then put the box in a flat rate envelope. It saves you anout another .15 I think as well. Plus it leaves a place on either end of the box to put another couple of cigars if you wanted to.

E

headfirst

Oh, that's why you did that, I was wondering why it was a box in an envelope.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

McBryde

Yep! Sturdier packaging and cheaper, best of both worlds!

E

plnortham

Damn!  There's some nice cigars in there!  Well done gentlemen!
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.