YAY!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Started by plnortham, 11/07/2015 06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STL_Cohiba

Very nice humidor brother. Cant wait to see it get filled
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

nirab

Very nice Phillip! I predict that you will outgrow it in about a year!!  :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DonM

Very Nice :bigthumbs:

I have an Indulgence 500 ct which is similar and am very happy with it

"The Curmudgeon"

horrido

Very nice addition to your rocking chair and fire place - your just missing the hunting dog and a rifle. Have fun stocking it.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

plnortham

Quotehorrido - 11/7/2015  12:57 PM

Very nice addition to your rocking chair and fire place - your just missing the hunting dog and a rifle. Have fun stocking it.

Just because the dog and rifle weren't in the picture doesn't mean they don't live here.   :shy:
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.