Gauging interest for another pass...

Started by SenorPablo, 11/23/2007 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

I'm thinking of kicking off another cigar pass.  I just wanted to get an idea who might be interested before I set it up in the system.  Just trying to decide which smokes to include.  Probably something like:

5 Vegas Churchill
CAO Black Petit Corona
Carlos Torano Virtuoso Encore
Cienfuegos Aged Pyramide
Cohiba Robusto
Don Diego Grande
Graycliff P.G. X
Gurkha Royal Brigade Perfecto
Gurkha Ancient Warrior Torpedo
Gurkha Legend Perfecto
Gurkha Vintage Churchill
Macanudo Maduro Duke Of Devon
Nestor Reserve Torpedo
Padilla Hybrid Blend Churchill
Perdomo Remainders Habana Criollo Corona
Perdomo Slow-Aged 826 Glorioso
Peterson Gran Reserva Belicoso
Puros Indios Churchill Candela
Rocky Patel Fusion Robusto
Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Robusto Tubos

Members:
Me
qman
mhuss
newguy
joker7037
Anthony
MX1

Tentative:
ljlemer
ccforme

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

I have yet to ask the warden, I mean my wife, if I may exchange cigars, as long as I come out with the same number of cigars or less. I have to find the right time.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

qman22

Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

theoldcc

Looks like a great list to seed it with!
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

mhuss

pieman

Count me in.
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

NewGuy

I would like to get in on one of these.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

SenorPablo

Ok.  So I think so far we have for sure:

Me
qman
mhuss
pieman
newguy
joker7037

Tentatively:
ljlemer
ccforme

Let me know if anyone else is interested.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

joker7037

Count me in as well. As long as "noobs" are allowed.

Chris

SenorPablo

joker7037 is in as well.  All noobs have to get a start somewhere!

-Paul

ljlemer

Quoteljlemer - 11/24/2007  12:06 AM

I have yet to ask the warden, I mean my wife, if I may exchange cigars, as long as I come out with the same number of cigars or less. I have to find the right time.

My wife seemed receptive about letting me join. She's still thinking about it.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

NewGuy

What is likely timeline for the pass to be in play? Each guy keeps it a day or two and it's in the mail a couple days between guys? What time is kickoff?

Rack :dancing:
Rack

"Man is not an island"

SenorPablo

QuoteNewGuy - 11/25/2007  10:41 AM

What is likely timeline for the pass to be in play? Each guy keeps it a day or two and it's in the mail a couple days between guys? What time is kickoff?

Rack :dancing:

The pass will probably run for like weeks in order to make the complete round.  Each guy should send it out as soon as they can - usually not more than a day or 2.  I'll probably kick this off this week once we have the member list finalized and I finalize the list of sticks - although I think the sticks list may be done.

-Paul

pieman

ok I'm gonna have to withdraw my name this time round...wifey was having contractions today so...I might be pre occupied

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

NewGuy

Quotepieman - 11/25/2007  6:22 PM

ok I'm gonna have to withdraw my name this time round...wifey was having contractions today so...I might be pre occupied

Well, cogratulations and condolences, as appropriate.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

theoldcc

So when is she due now pie?  Anyday now I assume?  Congrats!
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

SenorPablo

No problem Pie.  God luck with the new baby and we'll catch you on the next one.

-Paul

Anthony

I'd like IN, if it's not too late.
_____

tnt956

I would do it but I've got nothing in the humidor other than smokes from the last pass.

SenorPablo

QuoteAnthony - 11/25/2007  11:38 PM

I'd like IN, if it's not too late.

It's not too late.  You're in!

SenorPablo

Quotetnt956 - 11/26/2007  6:21 AM

I would do it but I've got nothing in the humidor other than smokes from the last pass.

Up to you.  You could always pick up some more inbetween now and then.   :biggrin:  Let me know.

pieman

Thanks all, wifey is fine and due in 2 weeks so I'm just afraid the pass might get overlooked for a few days by me. You can rest assured there will be a few bombings when my latest order comes in!

MX1

What is the status of this pass?  Any Room?

Tim

SenorPablo

Sure, there's room.  I'm trying to kick this thing off this week.  Just trying to get the tme.  Work has been crazy.

-Paul

MX1

Then if you will have me, I am in.

I will be out of town the first week of dec (2-8)

Tim

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.