Welcome New Members!

Started by Administrator, 05/26/2007 04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewGuy

Welcome guille! You will find this very helpful in many ways.

Happy New Year

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

mhuss

Quoteguille - 12/26/2007  3:55 PM

Hello everybody: One i liked most is a Mario Palomino double corona, from Jamaica. Happy New Year for all of you!...See you.-

Hey Guille!  First off, welcome to the site!  There's a lot of info here for you to become well versed in the cigar field!  Secondly, I have a Mario Palomino aging in my humidor right now.  It's been in there since my honeymoon in 2000.  As you might as guessed, I'm saving it for a special occausion (which hasn't come along just yet!).  I bought a five-pack in Montego Bay, and smoked four of them already.  But I don't really remember what they were like.  So when I finally do get around to enjoying it, it'll be like a new experience for me!  I think about it all the time, and can't wait to experience it again!  Once again, welcome to the site.  I hope you enjoy yourself here!

guille

Thanks Rack, certainly the site and the people are interesting!...Even thou im not fluent in english, ill try to do my best...bye.--

guille

Thank you mhuss for your words, youre really a connosieur. Man, aging a cigar for 7 years and i still dont have a humidor, shame on me...(i keep them in a tupper with a humifying system). Hope you enjoy the Palomino, its an easygoing smoke!. See you.-

ljlemer

Welcome, Amigo Argentino! I speak and write in Spanish in case you want to chat privately in your own language. I was in your city in 1973 at the time of the coup in Chile and the return of Peron. I was living in Colombia at the time and Argentina felt very European and different from the other countries I visited that were highly influenced by Indian culture and ancestry.

My favorite cigar back then was Royal Jamaican, which is no longer made in Jamaica. I'm 6 years older than you. I was also married to an Argentine woman for a year, 1991, so I know the way you speak.

How are things in the free world where cigar smokers can buy cigars from every country legally? I hope my country does what your country recently did and elect a woman president who is married to a former president.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

Quoteljlemer - 12/26/2007  9:03 PM
 I hope my country does what your country recently did and elect a woman president who is married to a former president.

I don't mean Mrs. Bush Sr. or Jr.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mistagordo

Welcome guille!  Nice to have you here.

Steve

SenorPablo

Hello guille and Welcome to Cigar Geeks!
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

guille

Hi, ljlemer and hope so too...Hillary for president!... I must tell you that here in Argentina you can find just a few cigar brands, and particullary habanos are quiet expensive here. Have been in your country too, back in 1989, and spent a week in NY and a week in Phila., where i played the chess world open in adams mark hotel, in the golden mile area. I really enjoyed my time there in USA. (such a great country!) keep n touch!...

guille

Thanks, seƱorpablo, the site is quiet interesting...

guille

Thanks Steve, nice to have found this site too...-

guille

Quoteguille - 12/26/2007  7:41 PM

Thank you mhuss for your words, youre really a connosieur. Man, aging a cigar for 7 years and i still dont have a humidor, shame on me...(i keep them in a tupper with a humifying system). Hope you enjoy the Palomino, its an easygoing smoke!. See you.-
I mean connoisseur.---

mhuss

Quoteguille - 12/26/2007  8:41 PM

I'd like to think I'm a bit of a connosieur, but I'm just holding onto the Palomino for a very special occausion.  It didn't disappoint when I first smoked them seven-and-a-half years ago, and I'm sure they won't when I finally get around to this one.  Sorry for all the misspellings.  I didn't do well in that subject in school!   :shades:

larryd

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.