123 Guests?

Started by mcdimond, 12/14/2009 11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcdimond

As of this writing, 123 guests online, and almost every single one is browsing the Albums section (according to our stats).

DOGGONE IT BOB, DELETE THE SMOKING JACKET PHOTOS ALREADY!!!

:biggrin:
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Hot Stuff x

here's the photo....try to contain yourselves...

Smokin

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Bob Cordell

What a suave and debonair looking man...

:shades:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mike46

I noticed that cigar smoking turns the eyes a wee bit red, or is that from lack of sleep?

nwb

Quotemike46 - 12/15/2009  1:14 PM

I noticed that cigar smoking turns the eyes a wee bit red, or is that from lack of sleep?

He is just hungover from the 82 beers he drank the day before  :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

stogie_foggie

Quotenwb - 12/15/2009  11:43 AM

He is just hungover from the 82 beers he drank the day before  :biggrin:

nwb

And then staying up late at night giving us a running commentary of each one.    :lmao:
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

Bob Cordell

The 67th one was my favorite!

:biggrin:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.