Holidays Cigar Pass

Started by SenorPablo, 11/27/2007 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Holidays Cigar Pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

SenorPablo

OK folks.  I finally got this thing setup.  The list of cigars is entered and I sent the invites out to members who requested.  Larry and Ted were tentative so let me know if you guys want in.  I also sent it to a few members who didn't request just in case  ;-)

You should get an email from the system with a link to click in order to accept participation in the pass.  Make sure you have your address updated in your account if you want to be part of the pass.

Cheers!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

I'm in! Let me rephrase that: I am in!! I repeat: I'm in! I reiterate: I'm in!!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Quoteljlemer - 11/27/2007  9:57 PM

I'm in! Let me rephrase that: I am in!! I repeat: I'm in! I reiterate: I'm in!!

:dancing:    Yah!  Larry's in!

NewGuy

I'm in and have accepted the email invitation. Yeeh Haw!

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

SenorPablo

Still waiting on a few folks to accept the invite and enter their address.  Then we'll kick this thing off.

-Paul

Anthony

I'm In...  

Hey Larry, are you in or what?

:shades:
_____

MX1

I will be gone until the 9th of dec.  So please plan around me, but after that I will be home

SenorPablo

QuoteMX1 - 11/28/2007  5:12 PM

I will be gone until the 9th of dec.  So please plan around me, but after that I will be home

I just set up the pass order and put you last.  By the time it gets around to you, you should be back easily.

-Paul

SenorPablo

Sorry guys...work has been killing me lately.  I'm going to get this thing shipped out this weekend.

-Paul

SenorPablo

Ok guys.  I dropped it off this morning.  Qman is up.

-Paul

mhuss

It looks like another quick run up to CI is in order for me!  Most of the stuff I have in my humidor now are ones that I haven't had the opportunity to smoke and rate yet.  And I'm kinda hesistant to part with those.

ljlemer

Quotemhuss - 12/6/2007  12:17 AM

It looks like another quick run up to CI is in order for me!  Most of the stuff I have in my humidor now are ones that I haven't had the opportunity to smoke and rate yet.  And I'm kinda hesistant to part with those.

Time things right. Mail orders can take a week or more. You might have to visit a retail store if there are any near you.

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Quoteljlemer - 12/6/2007  5:44 AM
Time things right. Mail orders can take a week or more. You might have to visit a retail store if there are any near you.

I'm talking about visiting the CI retail store in Bethlehem.  It's about an hour from where I live.  Even though it's that far away, it's the store that I prefer because all the other retailers around my area don't take as good care of their inventory as CI does.  So I'd rather take the time and travel than get stuck with cigars that aren't quite up to par.  But you're right about timing it correctly though.  Between work and watching my kids, it'll be quite a task to get up there!

qman22

The box pass has arrived!

I will try to be quick with my selections.......
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

SenorPablo

Great news.  Glad it arrived ok.  When you enter your puts and takes, be sure to transition the pass to the next member on the Participants page.  Let me know if you have any issues.

Cheers!
-Paul

MX1

Did this move along yet?

ljlemer

It's on its way to Mike H, according to the inside scoop available only to pass participants at the URL in the first post above (unless it's been opened to everyone with more than 100 points).

Thomas Mann

mhuss

I received the Pass today!  I have already chosen what to take and what to put back in.  And with that already done (actuall ahead of time!), I will get it back out on the road tomorrow!  It'll be on its way up to Rochester!

Thanks for allowing me to participate!

pieman

If you can throw me in at the end go ahead and do it up Pabs. If not I'll hop on the next one. Also wife is due tomm...
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

SenorPablo

Quotepieman - 12/11/2007  10:40 PM

If you can throw me in at the end go ahead and do it up Pabs. If not I'll hop on the next one. Also wife is due tomm...

Hey Pieman.  Good luck with the new addition!  I just sent invite for the Pass from the system.  Just accept it and i'll add you to the end of the list.  Hopefully by then you'll have had a new happy healthy baby!

-Paul

mhuss

Quotemhuss - 12/10/2007  11:49 PM

It'll be on its way up to Rochester!

Forgive me, but I didn't get to the shipping place today.   :sad:    I will definitely get the Pass back out tomorrow!  Sorry for the delay!

mhuss

This was a duplicate of my previous post.  I guess I must have hit the Submit button twice.  I didn't want to just leave it blank, or have the same exact thing posted twice.  Sorry!

SenorPablo

Quotemhuss - 12/11/2007  11:13 PM

Quotemhuss - 12/10/2007  11:49 PM

It'll be on its way up to Rochester!

Forgive me, but I didn't get to the shipping place today.   :sad:    I will definitely get the Pass back out tomorrow!  Sorry for the delay!

No problem Mike.  Don't kill yourself.

-Paul

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 12/11/2007  11:19 PM

No problem Mike.  Don't kill yourself.

-Paul

Indeed, that would cause a much longer delay!

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.