Holidays Cigar Pass

Started by SenorPablo, 11/27/2007 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pieman

Quoteljlemer - 12/12/2007  12:12 AM

QuoteSenorPablo - 12/11/2007  11:19 PM

No problem Mike.  Don't kill yourself.

-Paul

Indeed, that would cause a much longer delay!

Hey, thats my line!
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

Anthony

Quotemhuss - 12/10/2007  11:49 PM

I will get it back out on the road tomorrow!  It'll be on its way up to Rochester!

I'll be ready and waiting  :biggrin:
_____

mhuss

The Pass finally got out the door this morning.  Sorry fellas, things around here got a little busy.  But it is now officially on its way up to Anthony.  Sorry again for the delay!

NewGuy

Hello holiday passers

I just got back from the sunshine state and brought glad tidings for the next in the pass line. Larry is that you? Clean out the chimney cause santa claus is coming ot town. I'll be 'putting' in a couple of 5 star jobs for someone to enjoy.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

ljlemer

QuoteNewGuy - 12/13/2007  10:36 PM

Hello holiday passers

I just got back from the sunshine state and brought glad tidings for the next in the pass line. Larry is that you? Clean out the chimney cause santa claus is coming ot town. I'll be 'putting' in a couple of 5 star jobs for someone to enjoy.

Rack

Yes, I'm right after you. What have you got in store? By the way, I just tied Paul for message points. Paul? You hear that?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

NewGuy

Oh Larry,

I've got a little sump'in sump'in to add to our Riendeer Game that will make Rudolph's nose so bright.  All new stuff like the not yet released Winston Churchill!  MMMMMMMMMMMM good. And then a nice brand new La Aurora Ecuador - very cubano (they say). Probably a stand up stand by like CAO Cameroon. And maybe a couple of surprises. We'll see.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

ljlemer

QuoteNewGuy - 12/14/2007  2:03 AM

Oh Larry,

I've got a little sump'in sump'in to add to our Riendeer Game that will make Rudolph's nose so bright.  All new stuff like the not yet released Winston Churchill!  MMMMMMMMMMMM good. And then a nice brand new La Aurora Ecuador - very cubano (they say). Probably a stand up stand by like CAO Cameroon. And maybe a couple of surprises. We'll see.

Rack

Lucky me! Who released the Winston Churchill?

Thomas Mann

NewGuy

I think the Winston Churchill is a Davidoff. I'll verify soon.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

SenorPablo

Sounds like you had a great trip and found some nice sticks NewGuy!  I found out that I have a trip to Charleston in my near future in mid January.  After doing some quick searhcing, I found out that Tinderbox has a big presence there.  Maybe i'll check it out.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

SenorPablo

Quoteljlemer - 12/14/2007  1:46 AM
By the way, I just tied Paul for message points. Paul? You hear that?

I know I know...it's been tough with work lately.  I have been crazy busy and when I get home I just want to spend time with my wife and boys.  I really need to carve out more time for the site.  Thanks to you folks for keeping it interesting!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

NewGuy

QuoteSenorPablo - 12/14/2007  10:29 PM

Sounds like you had a great trip and found some nice sticks NewGuy!  I found out that I have a trip to Charleston in my near future in mid January.  After doing some quick searhcing, I found out that Tinderbox has a big presence there.  Maybe i'll check it out.

-Paul

You got that right Paul. I hope you have similar success in Charleston.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

QuoteNewGuy - 12/14/2007  2:25 AM

Rack

The Winston Churchill is a Davidoff product and will be offered in several sizes starting at $13 MSRP.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

ljlemer

QuoteNewGuy - 12/16/2007  10:22 AM

Rack

The Winston Churchill is a Davidoff product and will be offered in several sizes starting at $13 MSRP.

Rack

So you bought the $13 petite corona to put in the Pass? The $20 Churchill would've been pretty steep. I'm just estimating its price based on the smallest being $13.

Thomas Mann

NewGuy

Quoteljlemer - 12/16/2007  4:34 PM

QuoteNewGuy - 12/16/2007  10:22 AM

Rack

Rack

So you bought the $13 petite corona to put in the Pass? The $20 Churchill would've been pretty steep. I'm just estimating its price based on the smallest being $13.

Yes the smallest Winston Churchill by Davidoff, the Chequer (5.5 x 46), will enter the pass. Although the MSRP is $13 I was at the right place at the right time and only paid $11.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

ljlemer

QuoteNewGuy - 12/16/2007  9:25 PM
Yes the smallest Winston Churchill by Davidoff, the Chequer (5.5 x 46), will enter the pass. Although the MSRP is $13 I was at the right place at the right time and only paid $11.

Rack

That's a Corona Extra. It's got a little meat on it. I'll bite.

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 12/14/2007  10:29 PM

-Paul

Talking about Tinderbox, they have a very questionable sampler offer. It includes a brand that doesn't exist except in their sampler. Googling turns up nothing. Their own catalog of cigars they sell doesn't include it. The Cigar Encyclopedia doesn't mention it, yet it's there, with no description, alongside the premium cigars whose names you'll recognize, giving the impression you're buying a quality sampler. What gives?

Deluxe Holiday 30 Mix Sampler
(5) Cuban Sunrise Robusto - ever hear of these?

Thomas Mann

Anthony

I just received the pass.  I will go through inventory, and then do puts/takes.   It should then go back out tomorrow!
_____

SenorPablo

QuoteAnthony - 12/17/2007  4:02 PM

I just received the pass.  I will go through inventory, and then do puts/takes.   It should then go back out tomorrow!

Sweet!  We're about half way through the tour now.

MX1

NewGuy

QuoteMX1 - 12/21/2007  4:22 PM

So

Any new news?

Tracker info says Joker rec'd the pass today. Is this right Joker?

Next in line,

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

SenorPablo

Yep.  Joker should have received it today.

BTW...You may have noticed I took Pieman off the list.  He decided to pass on this one while he adjusts to his recent addition to the family.

NewGuy

Dudes

I have no idea what that icon is :confused: I do remember leaving the computer a while and finding my teenage son on it when I came back - I sense a practicle joke in play :kickyou: He's had it!

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

QuoteNewGuy - 12/22/2007  12:29 AM

Dudes

I have no idea what that icon is :confused: I do remember leaving the computer a while and finding my teenage son on it when I came back - I sense a practicle joke in play :kickyou: He's had it!

Rack

You can learn alot on this site, and from teenagers. The current pictorial representation is more site appropriate and approved by me. All is well on the home front  :shades:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

joker7037

Yes, I got it today (Friday). I work 3rd shift so it was there when I got up. I will try to get it out Sat. if not then it will for sure go out Mon. I will update asap. I think I have my
choices, but will look again in the morning when I get home to confirm my picks.
Thanks for including me in this.

Chris

joker7037

The package has been tranistioned. It went out Sat. and is expected for delivery Fri. the 28th to NEWGUY.

Chris

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.