Free Cigar to Top Reviewers

Started by NewGuy, 12/24/2007 05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticks

Rack, thanks again. I recevied my cigar prize today and the Cigar Geeks card looked pretty sharp.  The cigar was sure a welcome sight today after having a lousy week at work.
 :-)

NewGuy

QuoteSticks - 1/10/2008  6:27 PM

Rack, thanks again. I recevied my cigar prize today and the Cigar Geeks card looked pretty sharp.  The cigar was sure a welcome sight today after having a lousy week at work.
 :-)

Sticks

Thank you again for participating. We have Paul to thank for the great cards. He put those in Holiday Cigar Pass and I took some to send out with the prize cigars. I look forward to reading your review.

BTW, I hear there is a another pass going on ya know   :shades:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Wow! qman just posted a great report for the prized CI Legend Yellow - Pepin Garcia. Glad you liked it man.  :bigthumbs:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Kuh-boom! The CI Legend is a hit with prize winners so far. Turboknat just posted  4.5 for the stick of winners. :smoker:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

qman22

QuoteNewGuy - 1/10/2008  6:41 PM

Wow! qman just posted a great report for the prized CI Legend Yellow - Pepin Garcia. Glad you liked it man.  :bigthumbs:

Rack

Thanks for making me privy to this diamond in the rough.  I def. plan on smoking more  :smoker:
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

SenorPablo

Even though I didn't make the top 5, Rack was generous enough to send me one as well.  Just got it today and it looks great.  Pepin's are one of my faves and i'm looking forward to this one.  Unfortunately its raining tonight.

Thanks again Rack!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 1/10/2008  10:53 PM

Unfortunately its raining tonight.

-Paul

You gave up so easily! You have an umbrella, don't you? Awning? Chair you can bring outside?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Turboknat

This was a great cigar.  I posted my review, and to be honest, I went to CI and checked out the other Legends "Colors", and I am very interested in trying a bunch of the others.  Thanks.

NewGuy

QuoteSenorPablo - 1/10/2008  10:53 PM

Even though I didn't make the top 5, Rack was generous enough to send me one as well.  Just got it today and it looks great.  Pepin's are one of my faves and i'm looking forward to this one.  Unfortunately its raining tonight.

Thanks again Rack!

-Paul

You are welcome Paul. I hope you enjoy it as much as the others. Pepin blends are my go to stock as well.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

QuoteTurboknat - 1/11/2008  5:06 AM

This was a great cigar.  I posted my review, and to be honest, I went to CI and checked out the other Legends "Colors", and I am very interested in trying a bunch of the others.  Thanks.

Hey Turbo

Check out the reviews on some of the others before you dive in. I think the Pepin may raise the bar for the CI Legends series. Glad you liked it.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

ljlemer

QuoteTurboknat - 1/11/2008  5:06 AM

They are all very different and some suck. Check out our reviews and stick to the winners.

Thomas Mann

Sticks

Newguy..aka Rack, is right on the money on that one. The Pepin is by far the best of the series and I smoked mine on the way home from work today and it set the bar for all of the other CiLegends.

NewGuy

Very glad you enjoyed it Sticks!

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Five reviews are now in for the CI Legends Yellow - Pepin Garcia and the consensus so far is this is a great somke. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Turboknat

Alright, I will do that.  I am in Nicaragua for the week for vacation, but plan on checking out more when I return.

ljlemer

QuoteTurboknat - 1/12/2008  5:34 PM

Alright, I will do that.  I am in Nicaragua for the week for vacation, but plan on checking out more when I return.

Dig us up some local puros worth trying.

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Quoteljlemer - 1/12/2008  9:23 PM
Dig us up some local puros worth trying.

Indeed, talk about an opportunity to bring home some real beauties!

datuttle

Yea. Some of those Puros would be great.
Doug

NewGuy

Could be a nice contest prize!  :whistle:  

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

SenorPablo

So I just posted my review of Yellow as well and agree with the others.  This was a very enjoyable smoke.  Great choice Rack!

Thanks again for handing one off to me even though I wasn't in the contest!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

NewGuy

QuoteSenorPablo - 1/14/2008  9:13 AM

So I just posted my review of Yellow as well and agree with the others.  This was a very enjoyable smoke.  Great choice Rack!

Thanks again for handing one off to me even though I wasn't in the contest!
-Paul

Glad to do it Paul. In the contest equation, there could not have a solution prize without your effort to put us on the web and continued time in maint./service to the site. I am really encouraged by the feedback posted in our review database. Cigar Geeks rocks  :rocker:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Pauls review continues to prove out the CI Legends Yellow-Garcia as great smoke. This thing retails for $6 a single on CI and seems like bargin. I got the whole box / 20 -for $70 $3.50 a stick! and they threw in a freebie Legends ash tray - great lookin. Now we know.

Keep those reviews coming in!

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

It seems following our contest action with the Yellow Legend that several other colors in the Legends line has shown up in the review datadase. Namely: Purple Red and Green. Could these "Legends" measrue up to the Royal Gold YELLOW label? I don't know but perhaps I smeell an experiment! I may need a sampler pack of Legends with my gift certificate  :confused:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.