Today's Deal on Cigar Page

Started by Cfickter, 11/13/2015 07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

QuoteGustoff - 4/1/2016  11:01 AM

I grabbed a box of these in a split a while ago... They're definitely worth todays cigarpage price.

I've only smoked one the flavor was fine the draw was tight,could be the luck of the draw,I do have 9 more :-)

nirab

Did y'all get the Limitada or the Reserva? I'm reading that the Reserva is very mild and the Limitada is more medium, medium plus.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

quickme

Thank you Brad for helping with the box split.  Looking forward to giving them a try

Vroomp

Glad they made it OK~! Stephen's can't be delivered because he won't answer the door~!!!!! :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

gitfiddl

QuoteGustoff - 4/14/2016  12:13 PM

Scorcher Day!

Perfect timing as I try to get my humidors organized...   :-0

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

ninfiction

How long can I let something sit in my cart before the scorcher price is no longer valid? I would hate to place 6 seperate orders.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

tjm0831

ninfiction

Quotetjm0831 - 4/14/2016  3:56 PM

20 minutes

Well that's not long enough, the next 5+ deals are always stuff I don't want.

nirab

pay for em one at a time, it doesn't cost anything extra since they all ship for free... :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Vroomp

I am not very pleased with Cigar Page today.... I received a call telling me the other box I had on back order will not be sent after all. I had already purchased one box when I personally called to confirm availability of a second box so we could do a 4-way split only to be told a few days later that the box was damaged and would only be available when new cigars arrived. Trent and I were ok with this and I split the other box I received with our norther neighbors. Now I find we won't be getting any El Primer Mundos at all~! They did offer a discount on something else or a refund, but that isn't really making it better for me as I was looking forward to getting an awesome deal on an excellent cigar...... :-(  :-(  :-(
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

tjm0831

QuoteVroomp - 4/15/2016  5:35 AM

I am not very pleased with Cigar Page today.... I received a call telling me the other box I had on back order will not be sent after all. I had already purchased one box when I personally called to confirm availability of a second box so we could do a 4-way split only to be told a few days later that the box was damaged and would only be available when new cigars arrived. Trent and I were ok with this and I split the other box I received with our norther neighbors. Now I find we won't be getting any El Primer Mundos at all~! They did offer a discount on something else or a refund, but that isn't really making it better for me as I was looking forward to getting an awesome deal on an excellent cigar...... :-(  :-(  :-(

That is the worst....

ninfiction

Fivers galore today, everything from My Father to Tatuaje and everything in between.

appollo

QuoteVroomp - 4/5/2016  3:57 PM

Glad they made it OK~! Stephen's can't be delivered because he won't answer the door~!!!!! :biggrin:
Just got home and the wife picked up the mail and there they were thanks so much Brad for the split :dancing:

gitfiddl

QuoteVroomp - 4/15/2016  7:35 AM

I'm a little conflicted with them today as well.  I bit on the $19.99 fiver of Camacho Triple Maduro Coronas.  At checkout, they became Robustos.  Really no big deal as for the $$ end because it's still a helluva deal, but I was looking forward to trying the corona.  I'm just going to wait and see what shows up.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

quickme

QuoteVroomp - 4/15/2016  7:35 AM

Wait does that mean you didn't get any for yourself?

tjm0831

Anyone ever get Cigarpage's mystery box?

ninfiction

I just bought it, what the hell it's only $25, it'll be like a Christmas present in April and worse case I'll have dog rockets to handout.

Ted

Ordered just for the hell of it. Figure $25 was pretty cheap, and I use to love the BOC on woot.

tjm0831

Think I'm going to pass on this one, given I'll be out of town until Thursday.  But I am very interested in how this turns out.  You guys post your boxes!

Ted

Definitely, although I don't expect to see it for another week. Usually their free shipping takes about a week and a half to get to me.

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

tjm0831

Damn. Scorcher again?  Why do they have to do this while I'm traveling!    :confused:

headfirst

Nice deals and big selection today.  Anyone else notice the 858 sun grown for under $5/stick?  I did.   :biggrin:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.