Today's Deal on Cigar Page

Started by Cfickter, 11/13/2015 07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

millarddj

Quoteheadfirst - 11/20/2015  10:11 AM

Man, already sold out, that was FAST!  Alright, Gustoff already mentioned via PM he'd be interested in splitting a box of the CAO Italia Box Pressed.  I'm good with just 5 of those, anyone else want in?

Is it dumb that I'm tempted just by the gorgeous band on those things? humidors already too full! Ack!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

headfirst

You don't have room for just 5 more?   :biggrin:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

alter40

Anybody know anything about the deal today? I'm thinking about picking up a box of the Astral Grand Reserve '96 to get something with some good age on it in my humidor and also because the box looks pretty badass too. Anybody know if these are any good?

Cfickter

Rocky TKO'd. Down goes RP. Monster 46-52% off blowout on Vintage, Sun Grown, Edge, Decade.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

headfirst

Today's deal didn't seem like one that couldn't be beat on the regular devil site...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Gustoff

I wasn't as excited about today's either. Although still a deal I'm sure.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

05Venturer

Today>>>  90 Big Brand samplers itty bitty prices, up to 81% off.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

Alright, who hogged all the Tatuaje, come on, fess up.
-Charles Spurgeon

dwig

Definitely some good deals there.    :dancing:
I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

Gustoff

I saw the Tatuaje Lancero Sampler... I then noticed the "GONE"... A tear ran down my face... :cry:
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

headfirst

I swear they throw some on there as already gone just to help with the pressure sale, that or they only had one in stock...
-Charles Spurgeon

Cfickter

Lots of selections, little chose today, after the Tats and Pudgys are gone

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Cfickter

Good deal on My Father Flor de las Antillas
Example box of 20 Robustos for $84, same on CI for $119

headfirst

Alright, gotta ask.  Anyone want to go in on a split for a box of the robustos (FDLA)?  I just want 5, so 15 sticks up for grabs at $4.20/stick.
-Charles Spurgeon

Gustoff

I'd be in for a 5'er as well if anyone is interested.
 ~Ernest Hemingway

StogieDad

Just scored a fiver of Quesada 40th robustos for 16.55.  That's a good damn stick foe $3.  I only had a couple left, maybe should have doubled up.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

I grabbed a 5er of Camacho Corojo Robustos for 16.99 shipped  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bmac7754

Quote05Venturer - 11/28/2015  2:48 PM  I grabbed a 5er of Camacho Corojo Robustos for 16.99 shipped  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

I just picked up a 5 pack of RP catch 22 for 14.99 that I wanted to give a try

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Camshaft83

Awesome Fuente deals today. To bad I was sleeping after a graveyard shift and didn't get in on the good ones.  :cry: Hope some of you guys got in on it.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Cfickter

Fuente deal is still up for about another hour, but picking are very slim

headfirst

Yeah, I was late to that party, would've bit on the 858 Sun Growns...that was a good price.
-Charles Spurgeon

Cfickter

Today's deal is 30% of all Padrons, including 64's, 26's & 40th Anniv.  Damn!

Cfickter

Oh yeah, throw in free shipping

DRuff

QuoteCfickter - 12/7/2015  10:24 AM  Today's deal is 30% of all Padrons, including 64's, 26's & 40th Anniv.  Damn!
10 on the way !

bmac7754

I got to stop looking at that site, got me 2 days in a row.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.