Today's Deal on Cigar Page

Started by Cfickter, 11/13/2015 07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

I was on at 6am and they had like 3 or 4 of the posted items already gone.  EIther there's an addict out there that pounces immediately in bulk or it's a pressure sales tactic...nice deals though.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

DRuff

Quotebmac7754 - 12/7/2015  12:42 PM  I got to stop looking at that site, got me 2 days in a row.

:biggrin:  :goodluck:  

Camshaft83

Oliva Serie V including Melanios.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Cfickter

QuoteCamshaft83 - 12/8/2015  9:35 AM  Oliva Serie V including Melanios.

Great deals 
V Melanio Figurado $90 / box of 10 vs CI @ $122
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

millarddj

Some more good sampler deals on the Page today. Couple are gone already, but plenty left.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Cfickter

Samplers, humidors, accessories, oh my!

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

The Burn Ward

Quoteheadfirst - 12/7/2015  1:12 PM

I was on at 6am and they had like 3 or 4 of the posted items already gone.  EIther there's an addict out there that pounces immediately in bulk or it's a pressure sales tactic...nice deals though.

I use to be on cigar auctioneer every morning at 5am making bids on everything that ended at 9am est. I won a lot of smokes cheap.

Cfickter

Romeo Y Julietas, Trinidads, & Juan Lopez's

DRuff

got me again, time to shop for a cooler

05Venturer

Aye papi, Camacho is loco! 40% off boxpocalypse: Barrel Aged + corojo, diploma, connies, triple maddies.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Strange Drew: up to 48% off Drew Estate! Acid, Tabak, Java. Smiles are free, so is shipping.
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

millarddj

Tatauje and Illusione, oh my!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

StogieDad

Bit on the Curivari Buenaventuras for $18, shipped free.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

QuoteStogieDad - 12/14/2015  9:24 AM

Bit on the Curivari Buenaventuras for $18, shipped free.

One of the few sticks where I prefer the 60 rg.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Picked up the Pudgy Monsters with free shipping decent deal

05Venturer

The Tatuaje is only temporary, so be under no Illusiones. For only 24 hours, or while they last, they're yours up to 30% off.
Kent

Cfickter

Looks like it is CAO day on Cigar Page
Discount Chocula: a big, delicious box o' savings on CAO gems. Up to 63% off Italia, La Traviata, Cameroon, Concert. also Brazilia and American lines  GOLS for $70 a box is pretty good

Cfickter

Casa Magnas and a few lines of Quesada, but don't get overly excited like I did I read Quesada, there are no Octoberfests or Heisenbergs, but the Casa selection is very good

benchjockey

The Casa Magna Oscuro is a cigar I've enjoyed.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Cfickter

Another day of Scorcher deals, hold on to your wallets ladies!  New deal every 10 minutes

nirab

QuoteCfickter - 12/22/2015  10:16 AM

Another day of Scorcher deals, hold on to your wallets ladies!  New deal every 10 minutes

The AB Tempest for $60 is a good deal. I'm not a huge AB fan, but for $3 a stick, that's a top notch yard gar...although quite a few rungs below a Longhorn yard gar!  :biggrin:  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Gustoff

5'ers all around! Tatuaje, Padron, Punch, Liga, My Father... And the list continues. Nice sticks!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

DRuff

Got me again !
Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Gran Consul
Illusione 888 Maduro
Kristoff Ligero Maduro Torpedo
Tatuaje Reserva Miami Cojonu 2003

millarddj

QuoteDRuff - 12/28/2015  9:43 AM

Got me again !
Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Gran Consul
Illusione 888 Maduro
Kristoff Ligero Maduro Torpedo
Tatuaje Reserva Miami Cojonu 2003

Please Doug, try to control yourself? :rolleyes:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Cfickter

Quite a deal today, very big selection and good prices

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.