Famous Smoke Shop

Started by nwb, 08/14/2014 01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakinghorizons

PC55SV20

20% off orders $99+

shakinghorizons

Such BS that only some of the postings on the monster ship for free. Of course everything I find doesn't include shipping!

c9belayer

Expires 06/30/2018.
-- c9belayer

wescat

Does anyone know of an active code at Famous for some % off of an order? Thanks.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

benchjockey

Quotewescat - 8/27/2018  11:46 AM  Does anyone know of an active code at Famous for some % off of an order? Thanks.

There is always CG17 which gets you 17% off orders of $50.

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

wescat

Quotebenchjockey - 8/27/2018  7:59 AM

Quotewescat - 8/27/2018  11:46 AM  Does anyone know of an active code at Famous for some % off of an order? Thanks.

CG17 is "brand restricted", I can't use it on Papas Fritas.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Deener27

Quotewescat - 8/27/2018  8:04 AM

Quotebenchjockey - 8/27/2018  7:59 AM

CG17 is "brand restricted", I can't use it on Papas Fritas.

Just ordered a bunch of Warped stuff and got the 17% off.  There is a list on Famous that tells you what brands are restricted.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

WatchmanUSA

The discount is applied once buy enough of what is qualified.  I think it is like $50 minimum.  Then, you can add non-qualified stuff to the cart and get the discount.  I think the limit is, the discount on non-qualified product can't exceed the purchase amount of the qualified product.

So if you just hit the $50 minimum, you can't buy a $500 box of Padron sticks and get the full percentage discount.  You would only qualify for a max discount of $50.
"Why pay $100 on a therapy session when you can spend $25 on a cigar? Whatever it is will come back; so what, smoke another one."  Raul Julia

benchjockey

Famous is offering $15 off on orders of $75 or more. That's a 20% discount, so if you are making a purchase in this dollar range it helps.
Promo code: PC64SV15. Expires 9/30/18.

WatchmanUSA

Famous has 20% discount this weekend. TREATYOURSELF is the discount code.
"Why pay $100 on a therapy session when you can spend $25 on a cigar? Whatever it is will come back; so what, smoke another one."  Raul Julia

wescat

QuoteWatchmanUSA - 9/1/2018  11:34 PM

Famous has 20% discount this weekend. TREATYOURSELF is the discount code.
Thank you !!
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

shakinghorizons

$30 off $150
FALLCASH30

Cfickter

If you get a chance to visit their Easton PA retail shop I highly recommend it.  They have a great restaurant that you can also smoke in, excellent humidor (as you would expect) and some terrific outside seating
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Chefjohn

We were driving back from New York and stopped at the CI store. What an awesome place. At their bar the serve cigar and drink pairings.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Cfickter

QuoteChefjohn - 9/12/2018  11:36 AM  We were driving back from New York and stopped at the CI store. What an awesome place. At their bar the serve cigar and drink pairings.

That would be the Hamburg store. Absolutely agree. Loved the customs blend room

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Chefjohn

QuoteCfickter - 9/13/2018  7:21 PM

QuoteChefjohn - 9/12/2018  11:36 AM  We were driving back from New York and stopped at the CI store. What an awesome place. At their bar the serve cigar and drink pairings.

That would be the Hamburg store. Absolutely agree. Loved the customs blend room

My wife said I looked like a kid set loose in a candy store. I think I may have actually skipped.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

shakinghorizons

Anyone have more than a CG17 code?

benchjockey

Quoteshakinghorizons - 9/14/2018  12:55 PM  Anyone have more than a CG17 code?

FALLCASH30 gets $30 off a $150 purchase.

shakinghorizons

Quotebenchjockey - 9/14/2018  8:56 AM

Quoteshakinghorizons - 9/14/2018  12:55 PM  Anyone have more than a CG17 code?

FALLCASH30 gets $30 off a $150 purchase.

My current discount is around $75, just being greedy.

arrow34

2019 coupon code call?  Anyone have a slightly better code?

Adwinistrator

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.