Wineador (Almost)

Started by Gustoff, 11/16/2015 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camshaft83

Quoteninfiction - 11/17/2015  9:34 PM

QuoteCamshaft83 - 11/17/2015  10:15 PM

Brian, this one is a digital 24 hour 7 day programmable option with up to 20 settings/day

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Display-Programmable-Electronic-Switch/dp/B00J7ATQAO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1447819496&sr=8-3&keywords=digital+aquarium+timer

Perfect! Thank you, been looking for a while.

I used one similar to this to regulate heat lamps and heating pads in my snakes atrium. This one is a bit simpler and cheaper then the multi-outlet one I had back then.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Gustoff

Quoteninfiction - 11/17/2015 11:53 PM
QuoteGustoff - 11/17/2015 5:48 AM

Quoteninfiction - 11/16/2015 11:15 PM What do you use for a timer? How often do you run the fans? Been looking for a timer for the fans in my tower, my only options are always on or they run when the humidifier turns on. I'd like to run them hourly or every couple hours. Great deal on a good looking unit.

This is my first go around with a wineador, so it's speculation. But, the timer is connected to the fridge fans (3 of them). The fans turn on once every 2.5 hours for 10 minutes. I was also concerned that running them full time would have dried out the cigars. My hope is that the fans will move the humidification to the top of the unit. 

What kind of timer is it? The one linked above would only work to turn on the fans twice a day, something that would turn them on every hour to every couple hours like you mentioned yours run would be ideal.

I'll have a look this evening, but I'm not sure on the brand. It was one I had kicking around with the x-mas lights, and was probably picked up at Home Depot. But I'll verify tonight.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

plnortham

Well that's just freaking awesome!  I love it!  Strong work!
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Gustoff

Thanks! Adding a few of the cedar trays to help get the air moving a little better.. get rid of a few of the partial boxes...
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

cibolodave

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.