St. Baldrick's winners!

Started by bstessl, 04/15/2015 01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjohn20081983

Good Job selections of cigars you have gotten recently.  Eric hit me with one of those Varina Farms Breakfast Blend awhile ago and it was pretty good.  Looks like your going to have to start a new humidor soon.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

ninfiction

Quotecavenbk - 5/6/2015  11:25 PM

Very nice sets of cigars you have been receiving.

No doubt, I wish I could smoke them all now.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bigjohn20081983

Quoteninfiction - 5/7/2015  12:16 AM  So, I thought I was done...but no, I got a package from Longhorn today. Going to have to remove my address, wishlist and just about every other trace of myself from this site until I get a chance to smoke down these winnings.  Brad sent  Cain Habano Illusione Gigantes Illusione mj12 Liga Privada #9 JdN Joya Red  Thank you very much for the cigars, I believe each one is right off my wish list.   Whoever reads this that knows of a geek or 4 that hasn't had quite the same luck that I have so far this year I'd appreciate you sent me a pm and let me know.

Not a Geek but deserving none the less you could always hook up Mr. Richard Overton  the 109yr old vet some of the guys are planing to bomb.

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

ninfiction

Thanks for the heads up John, hadn't seen this was happening.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

johncw

I received my winnings for Brian's St. Baldrick's fundraiser. He went above and beyond with sending me my winning sticks. Thanks again Brian and I will be donating again this coming year and hopefully this time will be able to pick the hair color!!!

bstessl

I'm glad you like them and hope it was worth the wait!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Mojo66

That is a very nice prize pack, congrats to the winner again.

Kudos to you Brian, nice contest for the best of cause and the winning package is stellar. Well done  :bigthumbs:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.