Stocking Stuffer Sampler Contest - FINISHED!

Started by millarddj, 11/25/2015 04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millarddj

QuoteneoBelicoso - 11/27/2015  10:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT1fA59oH7Q

Little DRUMMER Boy? :)

Welcome to the CG forums! I regret to say your guess isn't correct (though I much adore The Priest's version of LDB), but I'm flattered to have served as a catalyst for your first comment. You should head over to the New Members section and introduce yourself!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Cfickter

I am not looking thru all those damn videos
So if this is one of them then sorry
Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby & Ziggy Stardust aka David Bowie

Now put the damn name and artist when you guess!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

QuoteCfickter - 11/28/2015  7:33 AM

Way to get in the Christmas Spirit "Snark"   :lmao:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Caveman Steve

How about

Christmas in Killarney.....Bing Crosby

:-)
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

millarddj

QuoteCfickter - 11/28/2015  8:33 AM

See hint #1- artist is wholly unnecessary. It hadn't even crossed my mind when I started this that people were going to bring artists up, because it's just not how I view traditional Christmas songs. I'm just looking for the name of the song itself.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

QuoteCaveman Steve - 11/28/2015  10:19 AM

How about

Christmas in Killarney.....Bing Crosby

:-)

The holly green, the ivy green
Your guess is wrong but your taste is keen
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Brlesq

Quotemillarddj - 11/28/2015  10:31 AM

QuoteCfickter - 11/28/2015  8:33 AM

See hint #1- artist is wholly unnecessary. It hadn't even crossed my mind when I started this that people were going to bring artists up, because it's just not how I view traditional Christmas songs. I'm just looking for the name of the song itself.

Read the rules people!  A video link alone does not qualify. No one wants to click on your link and get one of those corny-azz songs stuck in their head.  The man said its a "traditional Christmas song".  When the hell did Leroy the Redneck Reindeer become a traditional Christmas son?!?   :loser:  And put the damn name of the song up when you guess! (there, fixed that for you Chuck!)

I'm going with White Christmas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Ozdqzjigg

(and if this is a repeat guess its because I'm not reading back through all of these either)
  :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

millarddj

Thanks Bruce.

"cannot be ridiculous or off-topic" - I tried to head this off, but boys will be boys. :rolleyes:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Mojo66

Then it must be O Tannenbaum / O Christmas Tree / Mon beau sapin  

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Kman

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Kman

QuoteBrlesq - 11/28/2015  11:41 AM  
Quotemillarddj - 11/28/2015  10:31 AM  
QuoteCfickter - 11/28/2015  8:33 AM  I am not looking thru all those damn videos  So if this is one of them then sorry Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby & Ziggy Stardust aka David Bowie  Now put the damn name and artist when you guess!
Read the rules people!  A video link alone does not qualify. No one wants to click on your link and get one of those corny-azz songs stuck in their head.  The man said its a "traditional Christmas song".  When the hell did Leroy the Redneck Reindeer become a traditional Christmas son?!?   :loser:  And put the damn name of the song up when you guess! (there, fixed that for you Chuck!)

There are rules here? No, there are no rules here. - Terence Mann

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

neoBelicoso

O Little Town of Bethlehem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eXvbI-3mYE

ps: Hi everyone! Glad to be here :)
- neoBelicoso (Tyler)
"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
-Mark Twain

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

lubrix

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree. - Brenda Lee
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

millarddj

No one's got it yet. Another hint will go up tomorrow morning (and by the way, I'm seeing multiple repeats now - searching the thread isn't hard!)
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

McBryde

I've read back through the list of entries and was suprized to not find this entry, which I'll enter:

Jingle Bells

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

neoBelicoso

- neoBelicoso (Tyler)
"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
-Mark Twain

Brlesq

QuoteneoBelicoso - 11/29/2015  12:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvD9TkNlk_I
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer?

HEY, NEO, GO INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE NEWBIE FORUM!!
(Only shouting because I thought you were deaf, since you didn't do it the first time you were asked to do so.)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

05Venturer

QuoteBrlesq - 11/29/2015  7:56 AM  
QuoteneoBelicoso - 11/29/2015  12:00 AM  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvD9TkNlk_I Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer?
HEY, NEO, GO INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE NEWBIE FORUM!! (Only shouting because I thought you were deaf, since you didn't do it the first time you were asked to do so.)

GOOD MORNING TO U ALSO BRUCE  

Kent

bigjohn20081983

I doubt it's Jingle Bell Rock but thats my guess for today.

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

johncw

I'll be honest I didn't look through all the pages or the videos so if this is a repeat i apologize..

Happy Christmas by John Lennon  (one of my favorites)

Brlesq

Quote05Venturer - 11/29/2015  9:23 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 11/29/2015  7:56 AM  
QuoteneoBelicoso - 11/29/2015  12:00 AM  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvD9TkNlk_I Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer?
HEY, NEO, GO INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE NEWBIE FORUM!! (Only shouting because I thought you were deaf, since you didn't do it the first time you were asked to do so.)

GOOD MORNING TO U ALSO BRUCE  

Sorry, hadn't had my coffee yet.  Too harsh??  :confused:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.