Who like's infused cigars?

Started by ntanner, 11/30/2015 06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

Quoteamigodecigars - 12/1/2015  6:53 PM

Isabella infusing sticks at Tabacos de Costa Rica.

From what I understand, other than the sweetened caps, for most of the ACID and other Drew Estate aromatics, the infusion process is part of the aging process of the pre-rolled leaves.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Mojo66

Quotegitfiddl - 12/1/2015  6:22 PM  
Quoteamigodecigars - 12/1/2015  6:53 PM  

Isabella infusing sticks at Tabacos de Costa Rica.

From what I understand, other than the sweetened caps, for most of the ACID and other Drew Estate aromatics, the infusion process is part of the aging process of the pre-rolled leaves.  

Makes it a bit more interesting that way IMO, that syringe infusion didn't do it for me. :-0  

Who am I kidding, I can be a bit snobby sometimes and so I keep away from all infused cigars. Might also be because I've never really tried any. But again, who am I kidding, between all the great cigars in my stash and all the ones I haven't bought yet, there is plenty to keep me smoking 'till all my taste buds are dead and then, it will be useless for me to try infused as I won't be able to enjoy them fully.

So, unfortunately it seems I will not get the time to try them before I croak. I think it'd be better to not put my name in THAT hat :biggrin:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

artman556

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

ntanner

OK Colin AKA shakinghorizons. I had my daughter put all the names in a hat and the other one drew you're name so you get the cigars. I will give you the tracking number after I drop them in the mail in the next day or so.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

bmac7754

Quotentanner - 12/3/2015  10:28 PM  OK Colin AKA shakinghorizons. I had my daughter put all the names in a hat and the other one drew you're name so you get the cigars. I will give you the tracking number after I drop them in the mail in the next day or so.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

shakinghorizons

Quotentanner - 12/4/2015  9:28 AM

OK Colin AKA shakinghorizons. I had my daughter put all the names in a hat and the other one drew you're name so you get the cigars. I will give you the tracking number after I drop them in the mail in the next day or so.

Awesome!!! Thank you sir!
 :singing:

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ntanner

In rout Colin  USPS tracking# 9505 5112 4594 5338 1517 49. Should arrive Monday according to the receipt.

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

shakinghorizons

Package received - thank you!!!! My Father-In-Law is going to love these!

ntanner

Good, as long as some one does. :bigthumbs:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.