Where can I get cheap disposible cutters?

Started by Jackal, 11/05/2015 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

I like giving cigars to my clients in Asia.  To them it is like getting a bar of gold as a gift.

However, there is a serious lack of accessories available in many of the places that I visit.

Where can I order plastic guillotine cutters in bulk (packs of 20-50) to give along with the cigars?

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

bigjohn20081983

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

I find them on CBid. I recently orderd five 2 packs at $1 per cutter for the troops drive
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

MacMac

I'd venture Amazon would have something.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Jackal

Thanks gays the Alibaba or Ali express would work well.  They ship out of Guangdong.  I would need them to go to Handan or Shanghai.  Shipping would probably be only a week or so.

bigjohn20081983

QuoteJackal - 11/8/2015  7:13 AM  Thanks gays the Alibaba or Ali express would work well.  They ship out of Guangdong.  I would need them to go to Handan or Shanghai.  Shipping would probably be only a week or so.

:-0  

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Longhorn

ebernabe

Jackal

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 11/8/2015  8:51 AM

QuoteJackal - 11/8/2015  7:13 AM  Thanks gays the Alibaba or Ali express would work well.  They ship out of Guangdong.  I would need them to go to Handan or Shanghai.  Shipping would probably be only a week or so.

Gotta love typing using mobile devices.

Vroomp

QuoteJackal - 11/18/2015  1:58 PM  

Don't worry~!  I don't think more than 300 folks saw it~!  :biggrin:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

CigarPlace

You can always check with us, we usually have a bunch of cheap cutters that will fit the bill.

Ken Kelley

QuoteVroomp - 11/18/2015  3:10 AM

QuoteJackal - 11/18/2015  1:58 PM  

Don't worry~!  I don't think more than 300 folks saw it~!  :biggrin:  

Nope! Didn't see it!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.