Looking to arrange a swap

Started by millarddj, 12/12/2015 06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plnortham

Now that's how a trade is suppose to go!
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

C130Driver

I got my end of the trade today. Thanks for a great Trade Daniel.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

plnortham

Well, I was able to squeeze my way into the tail end of this trade!  Daniel willing traded with me even after he said he was tapped out.  Well, needless to say. I wasn't the least bit disappointed.  He took very good care of me. Thanks again for everything!  Heres his end of our trade!

Ave Maria Divinia x2
Macanudo Maduro Crystal x2
Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Robusto x2
Perdomo Toro Gordo
AJ Fernandez Relic Perfecto
Camacho Corojo Robusto
Marco V Gigante Platinum Label GR

The following cigars Daniel decided to throw in as extras because he is that good of a guy.  Ill be throwing this into the bombs as well, because, well, Thats what happened to mail deliverers truck.  It blew up carrying all these around.  

Oliva Nub Cafe Cappuccino 354
RCC Cosecha 2008 Robusto
Fonseca Arana Churchill
Oliva Serie G Torpedo
RP Vintage 2003 Cameroon Toro
Caldwell Iberian Express Sevillana Reserva Robusto
Montecristo Reserva Negra Belicoso

WOW!  Good work Daniel!
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.