Liga Privada #9 Belicoso Split

Started by okieeagle, 12/18/2015 12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

QuoteLonghorn - 12/21/2015  3:28 PM  Chuck, I'm stealing that meme!

It's yours, let me know if you cannot pull it off and I will email the original to you.  Let that beard go a little longer and it could be you!!!

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

MacMac

Longhorn is a GREAT guy! He bombed me once with the most amazing cigars!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Mojo66

I missed out on all the fun. Is brad off the hook for his loose use of the yardgar adjective or will he have to sell all the LP#9 he has. If so, Brad, did I ever give you my new address? :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Longhorn

QuoteMojo66 - 12/21/2015  10:02 PM

I missed out on all the fun. Is brad off the hook for his loose use of the yardgar adjective or will he have to sell all the LP#9 he has. If so, Brad, did I ever give you my new address? :biggrin:

:thumbsup:  :biggrin:

raize

#9s are seriously your yard gar? Jeez, I need to get on your level!
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

McBryde

Quoteraize - 12/21/2015  11:29 PM

Brad lights his cigars with $100 bills.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Camshaft83

QuoteMcBryde - 12/21/2015  10:39 PM

E

:lmao:  :lmao:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

bstessl

QuoteMcBryde - 12/21/2015  11:39 PM

Quoteraize - 12/21/2015  11:29 PM

E

I literally just LOL'd  Perfect!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

toby2

i saw my neighbor smoking a Behike on his lawn tractor this summer. life's too short for a bad smoke. :biggrin:

Cfickter

Alright, to be honest Brad has a service do his yard work

d

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Longhorn

:lmao: at all of you! Chuck, she has a zero turn mower! :biggrin:

Cfickter

QuoteLonghorn - 12/22/2015  11:00 AM  :lmao: at all of you! Chuck, she has a zero turn mower! :biggrin:

Hummmm, you are right there is a mower in the picture!  How did I miss that  

I like how she is thinking ahead and the spiked high heels also aerate the lawn

DRuff

SparklePony

QuoteDRuff - 12/22/2015  12:50 PM  9405803699300154555043

That's a funky phone number...
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

05Venturer

QuoteSparklePony - 12/22/2015  2:06 PM

is this better John 8675309  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DRuff

QuoteSparklePony - 12/22/2015  4:06 PM  

It miiiiight be a usps tracking number :)

okieeagle

Hmmmm, maybe I misunderstood the "yard'gar" term...lol  Always thought that was kind of a derogatory term for a cheap cigar, Longhorn has definitely corrected my assumption.

And As for this "split" I should be getting the Liga Privadas in any day now.  

I would like to thank a couple of people.  Longhorn and DRuff thanks for the bombs.  I'll be posting them in the bomb thread shortly.

As for the ribbing guys, I'm definitely into it!  I wasn't offended at all by any of it, I honestly just thought I had made an etiquette error on this split.  

Happy Smoking,

okieeagle
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." - Ron White

okieeagle

QuoteLonghorn - 12/21/2015  1:50 PM  
Quoteokieeagle - 12/21/2015  12:52 PM  Hmmmm, well looks like I need some direction on what a split is exactly.  Sorry for the newbness...  PM me "Liga Privada" if you're interested in swapping something with me.  Except the dude who called these yard gars, you don't really need to respond at all.  Happy Smoking,  okieeagle
Hmmm... Might want to rethink your position about me not responding. And put an addy in your profile. I might send you a few yard gars. Just say'n.  :whistle:

Longhorn, my position has definitely changed, thanks to you!!  I am humbled sir.

Cheers and Happy Smoking,

okieeagle

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." - Ron White

bstessl

way to make new friends... :lmao:
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

05Venturer

This is why I love being a Geek :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

okieeagle

Quotequickme - 12/21/2015  1:36 PM  don't get too upset there Okieeagle...   The guys are just having some fun.  Longhorn is an amazing geek and doesn't deserve that type of attitude.   Maybe editing your post may help with your search.

Oh, I did not take any of the ribbing personally, and the comment at Longhorn was mostly returning the favor, but I can see how it could be taken in a negative context.  
Thanks for the advice, and I have since edited my original post.

Happy Smoking,

okieeagle

okieeagle

QuoteBigHop - 12/18/2015  5:26 PM  Toro is the same size but doesn't have a pointed end that you just cut off. Any way all this ranting is totally off topic.

But the name "Belicoso" and that nifty little tip that looks so much like a nipple, it's so alluring!  LOL

Happy Smoking BigHop

okieeagle

okieeagle

QuoteDRuff - 12/18/2015  10:56 PM  

This is both disturbing, yet fascinating DRuff, I'm guessing kind of like my original split request...lol

Happy Smoking,

okieeagle

okieeagle

Quote05Venturer - 12/19/2015  3:43 PM  
QuoteLonghorn - 12/18/2015  10:57 PM  ^^^^^^^ You need 9 guys to split that?  :-0
^That was my thought  :confused:  then I thought imust be missing something. This is more like rationing than splitting  :lmao:

Hmmmm, rationing, maybe it's the old infantryman in me...lol

Happy Smoking

okieeagle

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.