2015 Toys for Tots ($2,050 Raised!)

Started by Longhorn, 12/03/2015 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

Quoteninfiction - 12/14/2015  9:49 PM

Brad did my additional $25 go thru? I thought I sent it this morning but I don't see it now in my pp. If you check and it's not there I'll resend it. Sometimes my work pc doesn't like me.

Yes sir, it did. Thanks.  :thumbsup:

Longhorn

Geeks, the funds were transferred to Toys for Tots via SenorPablo.  :thumbsup:

I'll start sending kits out this weekend (I'm traveling through late Thursday).

Brlesq

Great job pulling this together, Brad!  :bigthumbs:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

QuoteLonghorn - 12/15/2015  3:56 PM

Quoteninfiction - 12/14/2015  9:49 PM

Brad did my additional $25 go thru? I thought I sent it this morning but I don't see it now in my pp. If you check and it's not there I'll resend it. Sometimes my work pc doesn't like me.

Yes sir, it did. Thanks.  :thumbsup:

I resent it this morning, it wasn't showing up anywhere on my end yesterday so I figure my work pc must have snubbed it or something.

Really happy to be a part of this this year. Thanks for putting it on again.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

SenorPablo

Money has been sent to Toys4Tots.  I also followed it up with an email.  Hopefully we'll get some kind of response and i'll be sure to share.  Thanks all for the tremendous generosity!  And especially Brad for pulling this together again this year!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Brentcally

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii534/brentclly/df221366fb72314d7ce5ec0971234244.jpg" /img>

Thanks Paul for the nice stowaway!
-Brent-

-Don't go away mad, just go away.

Longhorn

As part of this year's Toys for Tots effort Geeks making cash donations, outside of bidding on kits, received 1 entry for every $25 donated.

I selected the winning Geek in using random.org to 1) create a random list of names and 2) creating a random number sequence from 1 to 17 - 17 being th number of $25 donations made.

Screen shots below.

Congratulations to Randy (RDF) on winning the fiver of Liga Privadas![/i]   :thumbsup:

05Venturer

Congrats Randy and thanks again for doing this Brad :thumbsup:  :rocker:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

RDF

Wow, that is just awesome.  Thanks Brad for running this again this year and the contributions to a great cause. Feel pretty lucky all around.
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

bmac7754

Thanks again for running such a successful drive Brad.  Congrats to Randy on winning them yard gars, I'm jealous already.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.