Happy Newbie Year Pass 2016

Started by Brlesq, 12/22/2015 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Great opportunity for new Geeks to get in on a solid pass, don't pass it up
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

C130Driver

I'm pretty stoked about this pass, thanks for putting it together Bruce! :bigthumbs:
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Longhorn

Good line up of Geeks participating in this one... a good pass to get in on!  :thumbsup:

Gustoff

Newb right here! I sure wouldn't mind partaking in a pass!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

johncw

This should be a great pass!

Longhorn

:bump:  :bump: :bump: :bump:

A few more slots available for those wanting in on a solid pass run by one of the best pass moderators on the site!

Brlesq

QuoteBrlesq - 12/25/2015  11:25 AM

QuoteMacMac - 12/23/2015  8:38 AM

I'm in! I think I meet the criteria!

Please click on the "Request to Join" button on the right of the home screen, Joe.

MacMac, I can't add you if you don't hit the button!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

QuoteBrlesq - 12/29/2015  7:43 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 12/25/2015  11:25 AM

QuoteMacMac - 12/23/2015  8:38 AM

I'm in! I think I meet the criteria!

Please click on the "Request to Join" button on the right of the home screen, Joe.

MacMac, I can't add you if you don't hit the button!

For the love of god MacMac hit the button :confused:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Longhorn

C'mon, Mac Mac, you can do it!  :biggrin:

05Venturer

QuoteLonghorn - 12/29/2015  8:27 PM

I think notnot :confused:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

Happy New Years!  Giving this one another bump before we launch.  I will finish seeding the pass with the initial cigars this weekend.  Looks like a great group so far!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

MacMac

QuoteLonghorn - 12/29/2015  10:27 PM

SORRY, I forgot I needed to click the register button! I'm done that now!  :crazy:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Longhorn

05Venturer

QuoteMacMac - 1/2/2016  4:14 PM

QuoteLonghorn - 12/29/2015  10:27 PM

SORRY, I forgot I needed to click the register button! I'm done that now!  :crazy:

Hooray Hooray :dancing:
Kent

Brlesq

Joe's in!

We now have 11 pass members, and a good group, so I am going to finish seeding the cigar list tomorrow and try to get it out by Tuesday. Brad (Longhorn) has graciously volunteered to sit in the middle and assist with any questions you might have if I am unavailable. Since this is a Newbie Pass to help you get your feet wet and build up your "street cred", QUESTIONS ON PUTS AND TAKES ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. Don't be embarrassed to ask . . . I still send a note to moderators when I am in a Pass just to make sure that it all looks OK.

I've set a preliminary pass order, so please go check it out and let me know if anything comes up so we can shuffle your turn and keep this Pass moving along. Before you transition the Pass to the next member, PLEASE CONTACT HIM to make sure that he will be around to receive it. Tracking numbers are expected, and should be posted so that we all know where this box is at any given time. I will provide Bovedas and finger bags at the start, so please package it up for the next guy in the same condition that you would like to receive it. Please PM me if you receive the box and something is damaged, missing, or listed incorrectly so we can correct it.

Now let's have some fun! Remember, I always have a surprise twist at the end of my passes, so stay tuned!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Brlesq

Somebody asked me if there is a way to get emails when this forum updates. YES!  At the bottom right of the forum is a "toggle email" function.  click that on and you will get an email every time this forum gets a post.  Good question!  :thumbsup:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Camshaft83

I hope I'm not to late but I just requested to join the pass. This will be my 4th pass. Sorry for dragging my feet.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Brlesq

QuoteCamshaft83 - 1/3/2016  10:17 PM

I hope I'm not to late but I just requested to join the pass. This will be my 4th pass. Sorry for dragging my feet.

You're just under the wire, Cam.  We're happy to have you join the Pass.  Box going out to Gustoff tomorrow.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

millarddj

QuoteBrlesq - 1/3/2016  8:03 PM  Somebody asked me if there is a way to get emails when this forum updates. YES!  At the bottom right of the forum is a "toggle email" function.  click that on and you will get an email every time this forum gets a post.  Good question!  :thumbsup:

If only this knowledge would have been publicly available for the Fall 2015 pass! :whistle:

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Camshaft83

:dancing: Looks like I made it just in time.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

bmac7754

Quotemillarddj - 1/4/2016  7:13 PM  

QuoteBrlesq - 1/3/2016  8:03 PM  Somebody asked me if there is a way to get emails when this forum updates. YES!  At the bottom right of the forum is a "toggle email" function.  click that on and you will get an email every time this forum gets a post.  Good question!  :thumbsup:

If only this knowledge would have been publicly available for the Fall 2015 pass! :whistle:

It has been there, problem is if nobody post for 2 weeks you get nothing.

Looks like a good lineup guys, have some fun with this.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Gustoff

Woohoo!!! Anxiously awaiting! I'll be checking for it a couple times a day... I do love getting packages!!! :dancing:
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

MacMac

Alright...we are off and passing...Boxes of goodies flying around the country...what fun!

millarddj

Quotebmac7754 - 1/5/2016  5:41 AM  

Quotemillarddj - 1/4/2016  7:13 PM

It has been there, problem is if nobody post for 2 weeks you get nothing.

I was being VERY facetious. :shades:

Excited to see this one get rolling. I have so many things I'd like to try!

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

MacMac

Quotemillarddj - 1/5/2016  9:27 AM
p> Excited to see this one get rolling. I have so many things I'd like to try!

I'm w/ you. I am still amazed at the number of great cigars that I know nothing about.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.