5 finger bag split

Started by 05Venturer, 12/27/2015 01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Looking at buying some 5 finger bags and looking to see if anyone else is looking for some before I place an order.
Looks like about 20 cents a bag after shipping.
Shoot me a pm if your interested and how many you would like.

I plan to order sometime midweek.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

toby2

five fingers is about a lid right?

:biggrin:  

Kman

Looking for around 40. Can take more or less depending on how the numbers work out.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Camshaft83

Picked mine up from the Post Office this morning. Thanks for the hitchhiker too.   :bigthumbs:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

quickme

got mine today, thank you Kent for setting this up and also for the Hitch hiker!

bstessl

sure, NOW I see the thread...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Gustoff

Quotebstessl - 1/18/2016  1:40 PM  sure, NOW I see the thread...  

Let me know if you're thinking of ordering... I am in need as well.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

clami

I would jump in with a bag spilt.

Gustoff

I can place a order for some bags... just PM me if you're interested.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.