(CLOSED) TRADE: My Whiskey for Your Cigars

Started by neoBelicoso, 12/28/2015 02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay'D

So we can trade alcohol for cigars??? Who wants to trade for some local Virgin Islands island rum??? :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

cavenbk

QuoteJay'D - 1/4/2016 9:41 PM So we can trade alcohol for cigars??? Who wants to trade for some local Virgin Islands island rum??? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

People around here will trade most anything. I tried to trade my wife for some cigars one time but no one took me up on that trade for some reason.

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

neoBelicoso

Quotecavenbk - 1/4/2016  10:27 PM

QuoteJay'D - 1/4/2016 9:41 PM So we can trade alcohol for cigars??? Who wants to trade for some local Virgin Islands island rum??? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

People around here will trade most anything. I tried to trade my wife for some cigars one time but no one took me up on that trade for some reason.

HAHAHA!!!  :thumbsup:
- neoBelicoso (Tyler)
"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
-Mark Twain

C130Driver

:shades:
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Longhorn

Tyler - coming your way.

neoBelicoso

QuoteLonghorn - 1/5/2016  4:05 PM

Tyler - coming your way.

awesome sir :-) my new humidor will be done seasoning in 24 hours! great timing for this trade!
- neoBelicoso (Tyler)
"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
-Mark Twain

CharlieDon'tSurf

Quotecavenbk - 1/4/2016  10:27 PM

Please send pics.  I have some whiskey.

cavenbk

QuoteCharlieDon'tSurf - 1/6/2016 12:39 AM
Quotecavenbk - 1/4/2016 10:27 PM

Please send pics. I have some whiskey.

Unfortunately, the site will not let me upload pictures that big. It gives me some error message about file size must be under 400 pounds. I dunnno what that's all about

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

McBryde

Quotejharrisx5 - 1/6/2016  1:28 AM

U know u ain't right....

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bstessl

someones in trouble if someone else finds this thread... lol
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

cavenbk

Quotebstessl - 1/6/2016  9:17 AM  someones in trouble if someone else finds this thread... lol

Luckily she doesnt care enough to snoop around and look for the site. So I'm safe for now

millarddj

QuoteJay'D - 1/4/2016  8:41 PM

So we can trade alcohol for cigars??? Who wants to trade for some local Virgin Islands island rum??? :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that folks here are just as crazy about their booze as they are their cigars. I'd swap for good local beer anyday.  :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Jay'D

Quotecavenbk - 1/6/2016  10:35 AM

Quotebstessl - 1/6/2016  9:17 AM  someones in trouble if someone else finds this thread... lol

Luckily she doesnt care enough to snoop around and look for the site. So I'm safe for now

Hey for a couple good cigars I can make sure she doesn't accidentally find it or someone accidentally sending the thread to her...  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

neoBelicoso

Quotecavenbk - 1/6/2016  1:15 AM

QuoteCharlieDon'tSurf - 1/6/2016 12:39 AM
Quotecavenbk - 1/4/2016 10:27 PM

Please send pics. I have some whiskey.

Unfortunately, the site will not let me upload pictures that big. It gives me some error message about file size must be under 400 pounds. I dunnno what that's all about

ROFL!  :cry:
- neoBelicoso (Tyler)
-Mark Twain

Longhorn

Man, this thread is off the rails!  :lmao:

Camshaft83

So it would seem as though Tyler and Brad tried to have me killed today. Unbeknownst to me I picked up a large package from the post office and my wife gave me the "WTF did you buy now, I'm going to kill you stare" as I pulled out a bottle of whiskey.  I am to this day amazed at the brotherhood of this site. I truly cannot say thank you enough Brad. Pics to come.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

McBryde

Now that's what I'm talking about! Nicely done Brad and Tyler!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

appollo

Well done Tyler and Brad .The site that keeps on giving. :bigthumbs:Can,t wait to see the pictures not of the whiskey but your wife giving you the WTF look  :biggrin:

headfirst

Ha ha, oh to see the return volley look from your wife, very cool...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

neoBelicoso

that worked out great! Brad with the sneak attack!  :uzi:
- neoBelicoso (Tyler)
-Mark Twain

terrys1991

Awe some job Geeks very well played!
"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

cavenbk

Camshaft83

For some reason (me trying to live through the night) I could not get a pic of the wife's WTF face.  :biggrin: But I did get a pic of the bottle.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.