Heres A New One!!!

Started by plnortham, 12/28/2015 05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

Quoteninfiction - 12/29/2015  3:21 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 12/29/2015  1:39 PM

How about: Guess what JessGreenberg1 video that I'm watching right now on YouTube.

Well that'll occupy the rest of my afternoon, you win.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

plnortham

Quoteninfiction - 12/28/2015  4:21 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 12/29/2015  1:39 PM

How about: Guess what JessGreenberg1 video that I'm watching right now on YouTube.

Well that'll occupy the rest of my afternoon, you win.

NO s**t!!! :lmao:  I had no idea who JessGreenberg1 even was until about 10 minutes ago. However, after being sucked into the perpetual time suck of YouTube, Ive noticed a trend with her.  Exact same makeup, cleavage, black tank top (with different colors very rare) and the same guitar.  How many can you watch before its old? :confused: How many can you watch before the frustration of the SAME thing over and over never provides an new "views"?  Hmmmm.  :lmao:
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

BigHop

How about a contest that makes people come up with a new contest and then a winner is selected at random. Maybe the prize for that contest could be a 5 pack or something.

danb6177

Since its the end of the year the contest should be a poll on which pass of 2015 was the best one. The entries can be just randomly blurted out by people who have enjoyed passes this year.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

sar127

How about a contest guessing what YOU think is the #1 cigar of 2015?
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

raize

If you like JessGreenberg, you guys should check out Andie Case.  Not as "well dressed" but a hottie nonetheless.  And sings damn well.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

C130Driver

Wait, does Jessica Greenberg sing? I hadn't noticed.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

McBryde

QuoteC130Driver - 12/31/2015  12:47 AM

I kept it on mute and it was still awesome!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Longhorn

QuoteMcBryde - 12/31/2015  11:12 AM

QuoteC130Driver - 12/31/2015  12:47 AM

I kept it on mute and it was still awesome!

E

Bwahahahahahaha!  She can strum!   :biggrin:

DRuff

QuoteLonghorn - 12/31/2015  4:28 PM  
QuoteMcBryde - 12/31/2015  11:12 AM  
QuoteC130Driver - 12/31/2015  12:47 AM  Wait, does Jessica Greenberg sing? I hadn't noticed.
I kept it on mute and it was still awesome!  E
Bwahahahahahaha!  She can strum!   :big grin:  

I see you liked my idea !  :dancing:  :lmao:  

plnortham

Im just sitting here watching the video.  What I came here to do was to tell you that there's only one day left of the contest. So get your votes in!  *** This is an effort to get my derailed contest back on track. :lmao: ***
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Vroomp

contest #1  Guess how many fingers I didn't damage at work this week...

contest #2 Guess how many days off I have had since November 15th

:biggrin:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

plnortham

4 hours left for submissions.  I will be picking the winner of my 5er giveaway around noon today.
Phil Northam

plnortham

QuoteBrlesq - 12/28/2015  3:39 PM

Heres the winner.  Soemthing we can benefit from.  Plus, I learned something new. Thanks for the submissions.

***PM SENT***
Phil Northam

Brlesq

Quoteplnortham - 1/2/2016  12:07 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 12/28/2015  3:39 PM

Heres the winner.  Soemthing we can benefit from.  Plus, I learned something new. Thanks for the submissions.

***PM SENT***

:dancing: Awesome!  

Hey, I've got a great idea ...  :?:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

plnortham

Do it, Bruce!  We're on the same page!
Phil Northam

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.