Contest: Guess My Favorite Jess Greenberg Video

Started by Brlesq, 01/02/2016 01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

QuoteC130Driver - 1/2/2016  10:28 PM

Quotemillarddj - 1/2/2016  10:25 PM

Bloody hell, I thought I'd search through her videos on youtube to see what she's done.

A - there's just too much to look through

B - my recommended videos feed on youtube now looks like it belongs to a teen boy whose hormones have run rampant

C - this might be worth it if she could do something more than a passable acoustic cover'n'jiggle session

But I guess it's good to hear that age hasn't affected Bruce, Doug, and Brad's virility!

:lmao: :lmao: this is the best post I've read all week!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ntanner

QuoteBrlesq - 1/2/2016  5:37 PM

Quotentanner - 1/2/2016  6:04 PM

Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.
https://youtu.be/0NTs6AXPQaY

:nono:  Neal, you changed your guess at 6:10 after I had posted at 6:09 (below yours) that no guesses had won.  I don't recall your original guess now, but it wasn't this one.  To be fair, this guess (Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes) has to be back up for grabs.  You were probably so caught up on her videos that you lost track of time! :biggrin:

NEW RULE: Edited guesses will be disqualified. I have no way of keeping track of these if people go back and change their answers.  Thanks!

Yes I did, I was looking at Whole lot of love to start with but after I posted it I realized some one else beat me to it so I changed my answer. Thats alright if I didn't get a guess, just an excuse to watch her jiggle er I mean play some more songs. :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

DRuff

Quotemillarddj - 1/2/2016  11:25 PM  Bloody hell, I thought I'd search through her videos on youtube to see what she's done.  A - there's just too much to look through  B - my recommended videos feed on youtube now looks like it belongs to a teen boy whose hormones have run rampant  C - this might be worth it if she could do something more than a passable acoustic cover'n'jiggle session  But I guess it's good to hear that age hasn't affected Bruce, Doug, and Brad's virility!

Age? I'm 54, not dead ! LOL

McBryde

Just FYI, her videos are much hotter if they are muted!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

plnortham

QuoteBrlesq - 1/2/2016  12:33 AM

QuoteC130Driver - 1/2/2016  10:28 PM

Quotemillarddj - 1/2/2016  10:25 PM

Bloody hell, I thought I'd search through her videos on youtube to see what she's done.

A - there's just too much to look through

B - my recommended videos feed on youtube now looks like it belongs to a teen boy whose hormones have run rampant

C - this might be worth it if she could do something more than a passable acoustic cover'n'jiggle session

But I guess it's good to hear that age hasn't affected Bruce, Doug, and Brad's virility!

:lmao:  Agreed!  Too funny! Watch.  Your wife will get on the computer and be like, "What were you watching and why?  How old are you? 13?" :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: this is the best post I've read all week!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Brlesq

Monday :bump: .  This is an easy contest.  She only has 2 dozen videos.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Cfickter

I would have to go with All Along The Watchtower - Bob Dylan (cover)
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

C130Driver

Ready to open 'er up to second guesses?
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

millarddj

QuoteBrlesq - 1/4/2016  5:48 AM  Monday :bump: .  This is an easy contest.  She only has 2 dozen videos.

:?: I count upward of 70?

I'll bite, because although I doubt Bruce is a FF fan, I actually like "Everlong"

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

bmac7754

Quotemillarddj - 1/4/2016  9:57 AM  
QuoteBrlesq - 1/4/2016  5:48 AM  Monday :bump: .  This is an easy contest.  She only has 2 dozen videos.

:?: I count upward of 70?

She has around 70 something videos, but only a couple dozen with the new boobs hanging out.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Mojo66

Her covers might not be the best but that girl can still play the guitar, and she can jiggle with the best f them as well ;-)

Thanks for the contest, my guess for today is:

Pride and Joy - Stevie Ray Vaughan

[youtube = 7ANAK0LHuO]
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Mojo66

I left white spaces in the You tube link so it doesn't work but I don't want to edit my post so the reference up there should be:

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

C130Driver

QuoteMojo66 - 1/4/2016  10:34 AM

I left white spaces in the You tube link so it doesn't work but I don't want to edit my post so the reference up there should be:

Well played.  :thumbsup:
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

ntanner

No body else took it so I will try again with out changing this time.
Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.
https://youtu.be/0NTs6AXPQaY

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

millarddj

Nice work Paul. You picked the finest jiggle.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ninfiction

QuoteBrlesq - 1/4/2016  11:01 AM

Quotelubrix - 1/4/2016  11:08 AM

Enter Sandman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAzMZBjF6Tw

WE HAVE OUR WINNER!

HaHa should have known
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Mojo66

DRuff

Quotentanner - 1/4/2016  12:42 PM  No body else took it so I will try again with out changing this time. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.  https://youtu.be/0NTs6AXPQaY

That was MY favorite !  :lmao:  

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Gustoff

My newest youtube video feed to watch! Thank you for introducing me!  :thumbsup:

And congrats!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

ntanner

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.