January Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 12/16/2015 11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

Tried to enter mine tonight and it didn't have me listed as a reviewer so I couldn't enter it...not sure why...
Puff Puff Give....

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

jharrisx5

Aaaaaand....its entered!  Thanks for having me!
Puff Puff Give....

danb6177

Got mine in, Thanks again for letting me review this cigar
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

ninfiction

Final reminder, theses are due in tomorrow, the 10th.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Camshaft83

Doing my review in the garage right now. I'll have my notes edited and turned in tomorrow.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Camshaft83

Sorry to wait till the last minute on this one but I just finished it up and submitted it.  Thanks for letting me in on this one.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

Vroomp

Got mine entered with room to spare~! :shades:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

05Venturer

Note: An admin who posts these reviews late on the site will receive neutral feedback from reviewers.   :-0  :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

Quote05Venturer - 1/15/2016  5:28 PM

Note: An admin who posts these reviews late on the site will receive neutral feedback from reviewers.   :-0  :lmao:  :lmao:

:bigthumbs:

I really curious to know if you guys liked it.

Brlesq

Quoteninfiction - 1/15/2016  6:49 PM

Quote05Venturer - 1/15/2016  5:28 PM

:bigthumbs:

I really curious to know if you guys liked it.

:lmao:  :lmao: Seems fair!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Vroomp

The schedule is always off by a couple days.......Give or take a week~! :biggrin:

I only gave that piece of crap a 34 anyway......  :biggrin:

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

ninfiction

QuoteVroomp - 1/15/2016  9:16 PM

The schedule is always off by a couple days.......Give or take a week~! :biggrin:

Makes you the front runner for a fiver!

Cigary

QuoteVroomp - 1/15/2016  11:16 PM  

Don't keep us in suspense as to what you thought about that cigar...lol

This was supposed to be a cigar that was going to blow our panties off....I've got a 5r sittin in the humidor and I'm a little anxious.

SenorPablo

Sorry guys.  These are out there now.  Looks like this one was well liked by all.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ninfiction

Thanks guys! Really happy you all enjoyed the cigar. I have left feedback for you all.

Camshaft83

Thanks again for the opportunity to try this cigar.   :bigthumbs:

Vroomp

Guess I scored it higher than I remembered..... :biggrin:   Thanks for sponsoring Brian~!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.