February Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 01/06/2016 11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

That was a good question, would've thrown me off.  I think I'll just try and guess what it is and see how close I am...that is if I ever get it! :rolleyes:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

Well I sent another yesterday, so if you like it, enjoy another one on me!!!! :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

ninfiction

Got my review entered this afternoon. Thank you for the opportunity to smoke it! I'll pm my guess, hopefully I'm at least close.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

C130Driver

I'm about to light this puppy up, the review should be in this evening. Thanks again, I'm pretty excited to try this!
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

C130Driver

Alright I just submitted my critique and I have a question. I know I read somewhere about how to submit photos but for the life of me I can't find it again.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

StogieDad

QuoteC130Driver - 2/7/2016  10:42 PM

Alright I just submitted my critique and I have a question. I know I read somewhere about how to submit photos but for the life of me I can't find it again.

No worries brother, you don't have to send the photo on these.  We handle that.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

I'm aiming to get mine in tonight... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

C130Driver

Hey I just wanted to take a second to say thanks for including me in this. I had a ton of fun doing it.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

millarddj

QuoteC130Driver - 2/8/2016  11:27 AM

Hey I just wanted to take a second to say thanks for including me in this. I had a ton of fun doing it.

+1 - thanks a lot Michael!

My review is all drafted in Word. I just need to format and submit. Should have that done this evening.  :thumbsup:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

StogieDad

No problem guys, thanks for knocking these out.  Well done to all Geeks participating.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

headfirst

Arrived safe and sound today, and thanks for the nice extras! :dancing:
-Charles Spurgeon

nirab

Just got mine in. Thanks a bunch for including me, Michael. I really _______ this cigar!  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

millarddj

Huh, I have mine all ready to submit, but I couldn't find where to submit it last night. I'm looking again now at what I thought the page was, but don't see any option to submit a new one. :confused:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/reviews/staffreviews.asp
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

millarddj

Quoteheadfirst - 2/9/2016  2:58 PM

Hmm, seems to look right to me...

I see "My Geek Critiques", with the link to the one that I completed in December, but nothing else (no option to add a new one). Then below it I see the "Geek Critiques" box with a drop-down menu for cigars, but that is for a list of Geek Critiques already submitted. I've scrolled past all the past submissions, and cannot for the life of me find a place to submit a new one.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ninfiction

When I follow your link it takes me to a screen that shows my Critiques, at the top of the page is a link in a box of text.

Congratulations! You are a Geek Critiquer this month. Click here to Add A New Geek Critique.
Please be sure to review the guidelines for helping make this a success for all who are investing their time in it.

You might have to send JunglePete a note to make sure you're set up to add a new one, I was overlooked once and that solved it for me.

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

millarddj

Ah, thanks Gary. Yup, I definitely don't have that box!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ninfiction

Quotemillarddj - 2/9/2016  4:33 PM

Ah, thanks Gary. Yup, I definitely don't have that box!

What? Just because I didn't have the ability to put up a fancy photo Gary gets credit for answering your question?

It's on Gary, you're going down!!! :fencing:

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

StogieDad

Daniel, I'll pm Pete to make sure what you need to do.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

millarddj

Checked last night before bed, and checked this morning. Still no way to submit!

If it's helpful and will avoid holding up the show, I can email the finished text of my critique somewhere!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

StogieDad

Quotemillarddj - 2/10/2016  10:38 AM

Checked last night before bed, and checked this morning. Still no way to submit!

If it's helpful and will avoid holding up the show, I can email the finished text of my critique somewhere!

I pmd Pete yesterday, I'm sure he'll let you know what to do.  We wouldn't count it against you anyway, it is done.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.