2016 Average Joe Superbowl Squares *check to see who you are shipping winnings too)

Started by johncw, 01/07/2016 06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Yes John I won 2 qtrs and Mike.casey won the other two. We alternated back and fourth picking cigars.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

Gary they actually each get 20 sticks as the winners cigars get removed from the pot and don't have to ship out. Check out Robs premium cigar pool which still needs more players. The amounts are split differently and cash is given out too.  You can play 1 to 5 cigars and the pot is awesome.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

headfirst

Thanks Brian, true, 20 sticks each.

Yeah Rob's is out of my league, this one suits me better.

Thanks.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

johncw

QuoteMojo66 - 1/13/2016  9:01 PM

John, looks to me you're looking for Geeks who like sending cigars to their brothers and sisters of the Geeks?  Man, if I had known that, I'd have jumped in faster.

You can count me in.  I'll go with 8 - 18 - 24 - 84 – 89, already on the spreadsheet. Will be choosing and posting cigars soon. I have no luck whatsoever with lottery type games and contests so I'll more than gladly send nice cigars to the lucky winner who chooses my 5er.

But is this really only about luck? Aren't certain digits more probable to pop up than others? I'd assume, and that would also be influenced by the quarter, that some are statistically more probable to appear than others therefore making this a bit more than just pure luck. 

Then again, I could just be off my rockers and you know what, that's all right 'cause just has I have no luck in these things, I have no pride either :biggrin:

Mojo yes certain numbers are more popular like 0, 3, 6, 7, 9 because those are popular scoring in football but since they moved the extra kick back the extra point isn't as guaranteed anymore. So some teams go for 2 instead of 1... It's all luck because you don't know what numbers you have until all the squares are gone and you don't know how a game is going to turn out. All it takes is a safety.

good luck and thanks for entering

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

bstessl

johncw

Quotebstessl - 1/14/2016  12:07 PM

Lets fill it up... or not, and I'll just get more squares!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k6kRkc-V8iBPVkKlBFDsOy2TcS-53FT-Iq5kjJymatg/edit#gid=0

We'll give it a little longer before i open up to buy more.

bstessl

millarddj

At ninfiction's urging, I will take 15, 37, 48, 53, and 62. Will post cigars very shortly.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ninfiction

Quotemillarddj - 1/14/2016  8:32 PM

At ninfiction's urging, I will take 15, 37, 48, 53, and 62. Will post cigars very shortly.

Oh sure, blame me...you'll probably win too.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

johncw

Quoteninfiction - 1/14/2016  9:41 PM

Quotemillarddj - 1/14/2016  8:32 PM

Oh sure, blame me...you'll probably win too.

Awesome thanks for joining and that is how it always is!!

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Mojo66

Hey, I looked around a little and I wouldn't mind winning this at all, nice cigar selection

My cigars are in as well. Didn't know for sure how much details I should include for a couple of them, here or on the spreadsheet, as they are both "public"...  If more details are required, know they are available  :-)

I've put them down as this

B #2 A/T
HdM LHdD
My Uzi Weighs A Ton Robusto
L'Atelier ER14 Extension de la racine 2014
Room 101 Master Collection Two Mutante

Come on Geeks, we only need 4 more players to fill this up, come and play with us   :cheer:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

johncw

QuoteMojo66 - 1/15/2016  12:37 AM

Hey, I looked around a little and I wouldn't mind winning this at all, nice cigar selection

My cigars are in as well. Didn't know for sure how much details I should include for a couple of them, here or on the spreadsheet, as they are both "public"...  If more details are required, know they are available  :-)

I've put them down as this

B #2 A/T
HdM LHdD
My Uzi Weighs A Ton Robusto
L'Atelier ER14 Extension de la racine 2014
Room 101 Master Collection Two Mutante

Come on Geeks, we only need 4 more players to fill this up, come and play with us   :cheer:

Thanks Sébastien  very nice cigars!!!

Come just need 4 more players... Join now before you miss out!!!

Gustoff

I'm in. Put me down for 41, 33, 63, 29, and 17. Cigars to follow this evening.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

johncw

QuoteGustoff - 1/15/2016  1:18 PM

I'm in. Put me down for 41, 33, 63, 29, and 17. Cigars to follow this evening.

Thanks Justin I've got you down... If you want to can click the link on the first post to input your cigars or list them here and I'll do it.

appollo

Ok I will donate some sticks I will pick 95,21,85,27,76.

-Camacho Triple Maduro
-Curivari Bueniaventura bv500
-Dissendent Bloc Up,Up,Down,Down
-CYB Toro Supremo
-E.P Carrilo Short Run 2010 DElirios

bmac7754

bstessl

Gustoff

Quotejohncw - 1/15/2016  2:40 PM  
QuoteGustoff - 1/15/2016  1:18 PM  I'm in. Put me down for 41, 33, 63, 29, and 17. Cigars to follow this evening.
Thanks Justin I've got you down... If you want to can click the link on the first post to input your cigars or list them here and I'll do it.

Couldnt get the spreadsheet to update using the tablet, so I just updated here! Thanks for setting this up!

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro, CyB (formerly Cuenca y Blanco) Corona Real, La Aurora 1495 Series Churchill, La Riqueza No. 4 Hermoso (box press), and Xikar HC Series Connecticut Shade Belicoso.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

bstessl

Only 2 participants to go! (10 squares) Maybe one or two of those high flutin' "super premium" guys want to go ahead and slum it with the rest of us?  :lmao:

johncw

Quotebstessl - 1/16/2016  1:38 AM

Only 2 participants to go! (10 squares) Maybe one or two of those high flutin' "super premium" guys want to go ahead and slum it with the rest of us?  :lmao:

:lmao:

clami

Quotebstessl - 1/15/2016  11:38 PM  Only 2 participants to go! (10 squares) Maybe one or two of those high flutin' "super premium" guys want to go ahead and slum it with the rest of us?  :lmao:

There's a few of us slumming with y'all.  There is still room on the "premium" board.  Maybe some average guys would like to try for above average cigars. :biggrin:

MacMac

Ok I'm in...
19, 64, 78, 81, 97

Cigars:

CAO Brazillia
Drew Estate MUWAT +11
Drew Estate Nica Rustica El Brujito
Drew Estate Undercrown Shade Robusto
Flatbed Cigar Panacea Black - Maduro Robusto

:biggrin:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.