April Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 01/07/2016 02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieOne

My package arrived empty with the bubble pack seal still having the removable strip intact. If anyone sees a USPS driver smoking a cigar ask them for a review!
My V  List: nirab, raize, millarddj, Kman, DRuff, junglepete

bmac7754

QuoteCharlieOne - 2/24/2016  9:41 AM  My package arrived empty with the bubble pack seal still having the removable strip intact. If anyone sees a USPS driver smoking a cigar ask them for a review!

:?: What!!!!!
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

junglepete

For the moment, let's let Brad deal with this one. I sent him a PM
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Vroomp

It is quite possible I failed to seal that one and the tube slipped out~! :hitme:I had pre-folded them so they would seal easier and might have missed pulling the tape cover off~! :?:

I shall send another one~!   Sorry Pat~! :banghead:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

junglepete

Thanks for the clarification Brad  :bigthumbs:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

05Venturer

QuoteVroomp - 2/24/2016  1:34 PM

It is quite possible I failed to seal that one and the tube slipped out~! :hitme:I had pre-folded them so they would seal easier and might have missed pulling the tape cover off~! :?:

:lmao:  :lmao:  Well played brother :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

CharlieOne

QuoteVroomp - 2/24/2016  1:34 PM

Thanks Brad, no need to apologize! I'm just glad to be of service in this critique.
My V  List: nirab, raize, millarddj, Kman, DRuff, junglepete

ntanner

OK Brad, my review is done and turned in. Thanx for the opportunity to try one of these.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Vroomp

thanks Neal~!

And as for the rest of you , you have just 6 days to get your reviews in or feel the wrath of Junglepete's feedback!

If you have trouble accessing the review template just let Pete know please......Before the 24th~!

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Cfickter

My review is on tap for this weekend, looking forward to enjoying this one

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Cigary

Did my review and turned it in....as I was looking for the Brand Name to fill in that blank...I didn't see  My Father La Antiguedad ...so I just put in
My Father (See Don Pepin Garcia).....many thanks for letting me do this review as I always look forward to smoking a cigar that I have not tried in the past.

Cfickter

Brad, Pete, my review is in, thanks for letting me participate, great smoke

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

Vroomp

Thanks everyone~! I believe these are all in now....... :shades:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.