Been Bombed in 2016

Started by 05Venturer, 01/07/2016 02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

CGWI - Arm yourselves!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Vroomp

Glad you guys like the smokes!  You see, I do read most of the posts here even though I don't always respond.... :shades:

I am currently on a mission and using a variable algorithm to determine targets for the next few months (did he say months?). Today's recipients fell under the "V" variable, so I chose Virginia as my target state and

was lucky enough to see some posts from some of the indigenous residents that resulted in their selection as prime candidates . My latest results say Tuesday's launch is headed toward something to do with the letter "G"......   :confused:

Gonna have to think a little more on this one, but I think I have found two likely subjects that meet the criteria...... :shades:

Keep watching~! :lmao:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nwb

scrubs hit me with a nice fiver for coordinating the 2015 CFT effort.  Thank you sir!
Chief of Shaft

Vroomp

Yummmy sticks~!  I always keep a few Virtues around..... :smoker:  Well done Scrubs :bigthumbs:

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

bmac7754

Nice bombs Brad & Chuck.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Vroomp

Today's launch will be heading to The Great White North.......  Pretty sure next weeks launch will go out before these are received~! :biggrin:

LZ959752089US

LZ959752101US

:smoker:  :smoker:  :smoker:  

nirab

Well done! Geek generosity is alive and well...beautiful!!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

millarddj

It's a good man who freely bombs those in the Great White North. Take off, Brad!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Gustoff

Quotemillarddj - 1/19/2016  10:23 AM  It's a good man who freely bombs those in the Great White North. Take off, Brad!

A True BOTL for sure!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

ninfiction

Well today ordinance hit my front door. No note in the box, only remnants of the shipping label on which I could only make out Amer___, Wi. Yep Kent, 05Venturer,  hit me with some really tasty looking cigars.

Thank you Kent!

millarddj

Ace! I wonder what the occasion was?
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

appollo

Quotemillarddj - 1/21/2016  7:26 PM

Ace! I wonder what the occasion was?
I do believe there would be no occasion needed for Kent. :-)

ninfiction

Well he just told me it was for a bet he and I made on the Packers game, which I had totally forgot about...I was just so damn happy the Packers lost.

bstessl

Quoteninfiction - 1/21/2016  4:37 PM  Well he just told me it was for a bet he and I made on the Packers game, which I had totally forgot about...I was just so damn happy the Packers lost.

I AGREE! 

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

MacMac

I purchased 2 Davidoff Nicaragua Robustos from Brad (Vroomp) and he boomed me w/ a third!  :dancing:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

tjm0831

Vroomp

QuoteMacMac - 1/27/2016  4:33 PM  I purchased 2 Davidoff Nicaragua Robustos from Brad (Vroomp) and he boomed me w/ a third!  :dancing:

Gee, I sure hope not~! :biggrin:  

toby2

simmer down. just geek math. :biggrin:

tjm0831

Thanks for the extra Davidoff Nicaragua Vroomp!  Fine dealings!

Vroomp

You may want to look again.....  :shades:

You should also reference the photo I posted and what I said..... :biggrin: 

Are you forgetting this tag line? 

\/

\/

\/

Ted

Thanks Vroomp!

I was all excited to try that DNic, but these look god to! Decisions! Decisions!

Thank you brother!
 :dancing:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.