(CLOSED) TRADE: My Whiskey for Your Cigars

Started by neoBelicoso, 12/28/2015 02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

cajun600

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Longhorn

Camshaft83

I think it fits in with the rest of my whiskeys nicely. Going to pour me a dram now.  :drinking:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

C130Driver

This is definitely the first threesome I've seen this site create. Very nice. I just didn't know you guys were into that sort of thing.  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

johncw

McBryde

QuoteC130Driver - 1/7/2016  11:05 AM

This is definitely the first threesome I've seen this site create. Very nice. I just didn't know you guys were into that sort of thing.  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Just stick around a while, you're bound to see all sorts of crazy stuff here! Google herfs are fun cause you get to see the craziness live, LOL.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

neoBelicoso

Brad... Liga Privada #9, A. Fuente Anejo SHARK, Padron Anniversary.. holy smokes you know how to pick em' I have not tried ANY of these and every cigar in the box looks amazing, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Now the question... what one to smoke first??  

photo Longhorn_Trade_1_zpskvvubqev.jpg 

My new humidor finished seasoning and I just put all my sticks in it! It's a thing of beauty :-) 

photo neoBelicoso_Humidor_1_zps59oz70t7.jpg

photo neoBelicoso_Humidor_Bottom_1_zpsnv3m2u3l.jpg

photo neoBelicoso_Humidor_Top_1_zpsl8yarlml.jpg

photo neoBelicoso_Humidor_Top_2_zpsfyaff06u.jpg
- neoBelicoso (Tyler)
"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
-Mark Twain

johncw

Great job Brad!... you've been a busy man in 2016 already!

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Camshaft83

Your the man Brad. That is a sweet set of sticks. :bigthumbs:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

millarddj

GOOD GRIEF BRAD

And nice pictures there! You got absolutely destroyed. There's nothing quite like a Longhorn "deal".
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

bstessl

Ugh... Tyler, I'm sorry you had to deal with all the "Yard-gars" Brad sent you... TRY to enjoy them!

Just kidding, way to go Brad!

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Longhorn

QuoteneoBelicoso - 1/8/2016  9:53 PM

Brad... Liga Privada #9, A. Fuente Anejo SHARK, Padron Anniversary.. holy smokes you know how to pick em' I have not tried ANY of these and every cigar in the box looks amazing, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Now the question... what one to smoke first??

Glad you like the line-up... the humidor looks great!  :thumbsup:

McBryde

Nice job Brad, and nice humidor Neo!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

CharlieDon'tSurf

Great trade.  Awesome looking sticks.

ntanner

Nice job Mr. Longhorn and Tyler. That's some good work.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

DRuff

QuoteMcBryde - 1/7/2016  2:12 PM  
QuoteC130Driver - 1/7/2016  11:05 AM  This is definitely the first threesome I've seen this site create. Very nice. I just didn't know you guys were into that sort of thing.  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Just stick around a while, you're bound to see all sorts of crazy stuff here! Google herfs are fun cause you get to see the craziness live, LOL.  E

Craziness?  :angel:  :angel:  :lmao:  

headfirst

Fun to watch a rookie get destroyed by a wily veteran, good stuff.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.