2011 Studio Tobac World Tour Samplers

Started by jharrisx5, 01/11/2016 10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

Hey Geeks...I have two of the 2011 Studio Tobac World Tour Samplers that I have decided to sell...these were only available at special events and I haven't seen any for sale anywhere.

I'm asking $60 per sampler shipped.  All cigars are perfect and have been stored in my cooler for several years.  This includes the test blend ST-DS001 and the Cain FF, along with the Cain F Lancero tubo...all very hard to get a hold of.

One of the samplers does not have the flyer that was inside the box...just so you know.

Check them out...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

PP FF is preferred but will accept other payment if I know you...thanks for looking!
Puff Puff Give....

johncw

millarddj

That's a great looking sampler. Someone should get in on this!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Gustoff

Very cool samplers... I'm sure you'll have someone jump on 'em.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Cfickter

Very nice presentation, good line of cigars.  I suggest you reach out to DRuff, huge Nub fan
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

jharrisx5

Bump...

And to sweeten the deal...each sampler will come with some nice tag alongs...some of which I can't talk about here... :shades:
Puff Puff Give....

toby2

jharrisx5

Ok geeks...these need to get gone...let's say $55 shipped each, or $100 shipped if you take both.  Hitch hikers still apply...
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Ok fellas...one last bump and a huge drop...

Take both for $80 shipped or $45 shipped for one...also will consider trades (blind trade of premium sticks is ok too...)

Hit me up!  The price will not drop further...and I doubt you can find the test blend anywhere else...
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Ok...one is officially gone...just one left
Puff Puff Give....

raize

I'll take the one at $45 shipped but payment will have to wait til Tuesday.  Cool?
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

raize

Thanks. Apparently spending $300+ on anniversary/valentines dinner/flowers/chocolates negates the the spending freeze.  Woohoo!
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Ok geeks this looks to be done...thanks guys!  Will try ship on Tuesday!
Puff Puff Give....

raize

Received Saturday & picked up yesterday evening.  Everything is in good order with a couple extra sticks included as well.  Will post pics soon.  Thanks Jason.  Nice doing business with you.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.