Bread Crumbs

Started by C130Driver, 01/07/2016 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Nice run Daniel.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Vroomp

QuoteBrlesq - 1/11/2016  8:17 PM   I too was an unwitting victim of the attacks.  Daniel (Millarddj) smacked me hard with 3 out of 4 cigars off of my Wishlist!   :-0  What a hit!!  My knees are still a bit wobbly.  Thank you for the thoughtful bomb, Daniel!  

Did that picture look clear when you posted it Bruce?  :confused:

:biggrin:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

bstessl

QuoteVroomp - 1/11/2016  8:28 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 1/11/2016  8:17 PM   I too was an unwitting victim of the attacks.  Daniel (Millarddj) smacked me hard with 3 out of 4 cigars off of my Wishlist!   :-0  What a hit!!  My knees are still a bit wobbly.  Thank you for the thoughtful bomb, Daniel!  

:lmao:
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

millarddj

You guys are so welcome - what goes around comes around!

Delivery number 3 was confirmed today as well.

My shiny new bomber badge says "keep up your wishlists, people!"
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Brlesq

QuoteVroomp - 1/11/2016  9:28 PM

You're right.  Blurred vision from the detonation, I suppose.  Hope this one is a bit better.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.