Antique Icebox

Started by Dantero, 01/17/2016 07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo66

QuoteVroomp - 1/18/2016  8:32 AM  

I was going to purchase this one I found but, I found a better one.....

Image 1                                                                                                       Image 2 

I like the one in Image 1 best, "chacun ses gouts" I guess ;-)

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Gustoff

All joking aside... a vintage icebox would make an excellent looking Humidor! Great Idea.... now to start looking for one...
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

bmac7754

Dan, you can use an image hosting site to inseet your pics but an easy way is from your computer. Open the file in paint, resize so it's not huge and save as a jpg. Check the properties and make sure it's under 100 kb.  When posting, don't just type in the box below, click the "reply" button and then you will see an add picture after post option.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Cfickter

Found this pic of Bill Clinton's Ice Box

HC 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

DonM

QuoteCfickter - 1/18/2016  4:54 PM

Found this pic of Bill Clinton's Ice Box

HC 

Yup that is frigid for sure!

"The Curmudgeon"

biggsy16

Joey Chestnut in drag
Never done being a Dad

McBryde

I've always wanted to do an old oak ice box as a humidor, I just can never find one that I want to buy. Everyone wants so damn much for them, or they have been sitting outside in the barn for 100 years and the termites have had their way with it.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.