ISO CAO Amazon Basin

Started by raize, 10/18/2015 09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

Smoke one the right way and then smoke one backwards... you won't be disappointed!

toby2

QuoteLonghorn - 11/12/2015  7:21 PM  Smoke one the right way and then smoke one backwards... you won't be disappointed!  

maybe that's what i'm doing wrong. i still have most of a box for a reason. the flavor of the three i've smoked tasted like what burning damp leaves in the fall smell like.  everyone loves them so i'm holding on to them until they click for me. i hope.... :smoker2:

RDF

QuoteLonghorn - 11/12/2015  7:21 PM  Smoke one the right way and then smoke one backwards... you won't be disappointed!  

You bored across the the pond there Brad.  Get off my Split!

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

terrys1991

Cigars arrived today in great shape! Thanks for letting me in on the split Jason.
"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

ninfiction

Got mine this past week too. Thank you Jason for the split!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Longhorn

QuoteRDF - 11/12/2015  6:56 PM

You bored across the the pond there Brad.  Get off my Split!

Did you smoke it backwards?  Get off my f'n lawn!!!   :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.