Davidoff Nicaragua Robusto Tubos Will Ship Monday~!!!

Started by Vroomp, 01/20/2016 01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

I got mine in the mail today and there was a hitch-hiker in the group. Thanks Brad!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

CharlieOne

Open 'em up...you might have a surpise, I did!
My V  List: nirab, raize, millarddj, Kman, DRuff, junglepete

tjm0831

I gotten Extra as well!  Big thanks to Brad!

johncw

Quotetjm0831 - 1/27/2016  6:33 PM

I gotten Extra as well!  Big thanks to Brad!

Thanks Brad and I also received a hitchhiker hidden in a tube!!!

MacMac

QuoteCharlieOne - 1/27/2016  6:06 PM

OH.... I'll check it out!

Vroomp

Glad you all think I am so generous, and I can be at times, but I love my Davidoffs and don't let them go lightly. Check all your tubes~! 

As I stated before,, some tubes were re-purposed, but all the cigars were spoken for~!  :confused:

I put beetles in the ones for people I don't like........ :biggrin:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

MacMac

You were RIGHT! one of the tubes contained an Alec Bradley!

CharlieOne

QuoteMacMac - 1/28/2016  8:30 AM

You were RIGHT! one of the tubes contained an Alex Bradley!

Sorry man..I heard that's the one he put beatles in.   :angel:
My V  List: nirab, raize, millarddj, Kman, DRuff, junglepete

Ted

Vroomp

Glad to see after a 5 city tour of the US which included a couple days in California :?: , Brian's box of Davidoffs is finally where it should be~! :dancing:

Obviously, the increase in shipping rates hasn't made the USPS any more reliable or efficient~! :confused:  

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

ninfiction

Confirmed! My box arrived today. Apparently Oakland lies somewhere between Atlanta and Minneapolis. In the end everything looks fantastic, thank you very much for hooking us up Brad!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

quickme

got my sticks today.  Thank you very much Brad!!!   Thank you so much for the extras especially the Xiphos stick.  Been wanting to try that out!

Vroomp

Quotequickme - 2/9/2016  10:00 AM  got my sticks today.  Thank you very much Brad!!!   Thank you so much for the extras especially the Xiphos stick.  Been wanting to try that out!

Awesome~!  So glad they made it through Customs, and I am sure they wouldn't have in the tubes~! Enjoy~! :smoker:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.